Lets go to strike!

• erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      I'm so fed up with not playing on Pokerstars.

So I suggest to all of you who want to get your accounts tracked to do some serious action regarding this matter. I think we should all sign our names and send one big letter in which we'll explain to them how much of profit will they make if we start to play there in full capacity. I know some already tried writing them (including myself) but maybe they will take us more seriously if we act together. I bet only thing they will see then is $$$.

Feel free to write your suggestions and ideas, or at least post that you are interested in something like this.
  • 54 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I play there now, but will be so much better if my account was tracked to PS.com
      I will go away from there soon and the only way that I will be back is if I make PS points there. I like my platinum status after all :D
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I made over 10k base FPP's for now so I'm a good customer :P
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Well, I think I would be a very good customer to them also. Cuz now I have a lot of free time and I intend to play alot more of poker but I don't want to play on crappy software anymore. There is Full Tilt and PartyPoker but... When I see that 100K+ players online on Stars, I would move my roll there instantly.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I've only made around 1000FPPs but the only reason I went away is my account not being tracked! So if we could do something about it I would love to come back!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I have money on stars and I guess I've made around 1000fpp's overall... but I don't play there regularly only because of the fact I don't get strategy point's... If I would get strategy points I would probably be happy starting some mission to turn my 120 into some real money :P

so if you start some kind of signature list or anything I'll be willing to put my name and work into it :P
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I will stop playing at other sites all together and solely play at pokerstars if I could be re-tracked.

I think this is a great idea!

If we get enough testimonials saying we will move all our action to stars it would be dumb for stars not to allow us to be tracked.

This will only befit pokerstrategy also. Could a MOD make an official thread in each community. Especially the German forum.

This way a Pokerstrategy representative will have something to give stars when negotiating.

Please Please Please and thank you

Edit : I also use the poker stars code when I joined them so they wont have to worry about me being tracked by another affiliate .
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Yes, thats right.

Please please please.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I agree.
      I'm all for getting all of our Pokerstars accounts tracked.
      I'm in for this 100%.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      I'm with you guys!
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I Agree, i'm actually playing on Stars at the moment, but only because my Titan connection is so poor. This will be fixed soon hopefully then I will no longer play ring games on Stars, purely becuase of PS points.

Star are definately missing an opporunity here by not tracking us.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It would be great if this actually happened but I don't see Stars retracking any of our accounts for a simple reason. The have some kind of contract with their affiliates and they would be breaking it for sure if they retracked account created with the help of one affiliate to another one. I don't think they could ever do that.
      They could let us create another account, though, and close the first one. This way we would lose all the FPPs and stuff but I think it would still be worth it..
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      I opened my acc with their own code, so my acc is tracked to Pokerstars.

Originally posted by LuborC
      The have some kind of contract with their affiliates and they would be breaking it for sure if they retracked account created with the help of one affiliate to another one. I don't think they could ever do that.
      btw I think opening another acc for that purpose would be also violation of that same contract...

nevertheless i think we should try to find a solution for our problem
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      If you are sending the letter i'm in.

why not?, the worst case scenario is them saying no.
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      It would be great if this actually happened but I don't see Stars retracking any of our accounts for a simple reason. The have some kind of contract with their affiliates and they would be breaking it for sure if they retracked account created with the help of one affiliate to another one. I don't think they could ever do that.
      They could let us create another account, though, and close the first one. This way we would lose all the FPPs and stuff but I think it would still be worth it..
      i have the same problem with unibet.
      no matter what, they refuse to retrack or close my (playmoney) account. eventually they even offered me the same benefits as ps members, but
      insisted that they are not allowed by law to retrack me. (they even gave me a friendly warning that if i would try to create a new account, i'd be banned from their network for life)
      but in any busines, if a client requests his subscription to be ended, i would expect it to be the law for them to comply with that request. once the account is closed, i don't see how they still have obligations towards the previous affiliates.

since i don't see why they would opt for less profit otherwise, i tend to believe their explanations, but then there is the odd case of people who do get their accounts retracked, so it doesn't make much sense to me...

anyway, i'd love to play at both pokerstars and unibet, but as i told them both, the only way that will ever happen is if they retrack my accounts.
      they refused plenty of times before, but if a mass request could help, i'd gladly add my name to that list...
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i would love to play at stars but im not tracked there so it isn't worth it to me because pokerstrategy is more important, if i could get retracked i would deffinatly move my br there
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Call me sceptical but I figure if this could happen it already would have at some point.

Having said that, given that from a business case I can't see why they wouldn't with enough players (legalities aside), I'd be in. I suspect though that we're talking thousands of players for this to be considered - or rather a serious amount of rake being generated.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I opened my account direct with Stars so there is no affliate invloved.......but if we are tracked back to PStrategy then Pstrategy would then be entitled to a % of rake we generate. Therefore Stars would make less $$ out of us.

Maybe an ADMIN can tell us if this is true.

By the way, Stars is teaming with fish due to the sheer volume of players...........
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Dont think its because they dont want to split rake, I think an average pokerstrategy player generates much more rake, than just an average player.

I'd also like my stars account retracked :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      I opened my account direct with Stars so there is no affliate invloved.......but if we are tracked back to PStrategy then Pstrategy would then be entitled to a % of rake we generate. Therefore Stars would make less $$ out of us.

Maybe an ADMIN can tell us if this is true.

By the way, Stars is teaming with fish due to the sheer volume of players...........
      Hi guys,

It is true that this is what a re-tracking would mean for PokerStars: that we would be receiving part of the rake produced. Due to this reason they of course have their reservations about doing it.

It is essentially both profitable and costly for them. On the one hand they would be losing a percent of the rake from those players that play there anyway (a lot of our old users created accounts at PokerStars because of us - but before our official partnership with them and now play very high stakes there, or elsewhere) - but on the other hand they would gain many new players that currently don't play there due to not being tracked.

This is the reason why the German community actually initiated a "strike" sometime ago in which they stopped played at Stars for a period of several weeks to show how many VPP they are missing out on. The players have therefore already set such a signal on a pretty large scale. They are now awaiting a response from PokerStars although I doubt that change will come from anywhere but through official discussion channels (e.g. management - management).

Best regards
      SoyCD