hm2 zoom hud problem

• srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      hi!

i've got problem with hud on zoom. after i start tables, hud shows overall stats for hero instead of session stats, other players stats seems to be ok but all stats are with red background, not standard black. when i double-click on stats, red background is removed and stats are normally showed. on regular tables hud display session stats for hero but, again, with red background.

hope that someone knows how to deal with this problem and thanks in advance.

best regard.

mario
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, srna10
      What poker room?
      When you say "zoom" I'm guessing PokerStars.
      Red background usually means session stats. When you double-click it switches from session to overall, so that is working.

There is an HM2 expert that monitors this forum, but until he shows up, try going through the HM2 Zoom FAQ to see if it sheds any light on your problem.

[Edit: If it is NOT Pokerstars, the see one of the other site setup FAQs]

Best of luck,
      VS
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, srna10
      What poker room?
      When you say "zoom" I'm guessing PokerStars.
      Red background usually means session stats. When you double-click it switches from session to overall, so that is working.

There is an HM2 expert that monitors this forum, but until he shows up, try going through the HM2 Zoom FAQ to see if it sheds any light on your problem.

[Edit: If it is NOT Pokerstars, the see one of the other site setup FAQs]

Best of luck,
      VS
      hi vorpal!

yes, it's pokerstars, zoom. i've tried on different sites (FTP, Netbet, 888) and i got session stats for hero but with mentioned red background for all players. when i double-click on hero stats only background is change, but it still showing overall stats, maybe for just a second it display table stats and then switch to overall stats, same applies for villains stats.

i tried tips from zoom faq, didn't help.

thanks for your help and hope that hm2 expert will see this thread.

best regards,

mario
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      update:
      i manage to remove red background from all stats by unticking "Use session stats" in HUD Settings but i still got overall stats for hero, this overall stats only applies for Pokerstars Zoom, on regular tables and other sites or formats works fine.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      This means that you are not correctly identified as hero. Do you have mined hands in your database?
      Does your hero name contain any special characters?
      Does it make a difference if you select your Stars Screenname as active player in HM2 while playing? (not an alias!)
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      hi netsrak,

problem was that database got corrupted, creating new database and reimporting hands from archive solve the issue.

thanks anyway and best regards,

mario