poker player from New York

• nucky1920
      nucky1920
      Basic
      Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Nucky, and I play poker part time. Mostly in Atlantic city, but I am willing to play anywhere. No limit holdem is my favorite game, but I am knowledgeable in stud and omaha as well. if anyone would like to chat or has any questions about their poker game, please reply back and let me know. I will do my best to answer your questions.
  • 2 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi nucky and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

Did you get your name from Boardwalk Empire by any chance? Why don't you add yourself to our PokerStrategy.com member map ?

We have lots of strategy articles and videos to help improve your game. You will need to upgrade your status to get access to most of it though. Once you obtain bronze status you have it for life and have the benefits of being able to use our community tool to send private messages to other members, and be able to post pictures and graphs in your posts.

You should have a look at this thread for more information regarding players from the United States.

Best of luck to you in Atlantic city and in getting online poker back up full force in the USA.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Once again Ramble was faster. :f_thumbsup:

:welcome: to PokerStrategy.com nucky1920!