[Application] [CG]Push23off - PLO[10] - Long term[Period 6-12 months] - 30bi/300$

• sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

Who am I?
      I am Niklas, currently 27 y/o and from Sweden.

Looking to make a deal for the first half of 2015 for my PLO-CG

I've been playing poker on & off for more than 10 years, some times serious, some times for plain fun.
      However, I'm now interested on playing serious for atleast 6 months but can't invest my own money during this time because of studies.

So, why do i need this stake?
      The first but not only reason for me to ask for this stake is because i intend to study atleast 6 months in 2015.
      The second but not last reason is that i provide not only for myself with the money i have, but for a family consisting of me and four others where three of those four are kids.
      The third and last reason is that I don't want to play scared with money (wich my money is as long as im studying).

The stake:
      I'm not interested in cashing out the winnings until June, however im up for a discussion about any and all terms.

Notes:

>>Post your feedback here<<
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by sidewalker
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

Who am I?
      I am Niklas, currently 27 y/o and from Sweden.

Looking to make a deal for the first half of 2015 for my PLO-CG

I've been playing poker on & off for more than 10 years, some times serious, some times for plain fun.
      However, I'm now interested on playing serious for atleast 6 months but can't invest my own money during this time because of studies.

So, why do i need this stake?
      The first but not only reason for me to ask for this stake is because i intend to study atleast 6 months in 2015.
      The second but not last reason is that i provide not only for myself with the money i have, but for a family consisting of me and four others where three of those four are kids.
      The third and last reason is that I don't want to play scared with money (wich my money is as long as im studying).

The stake:
      I'm not interested in cashing out the winnings until June, however im up for a discussion about any and all terms.

Notes:

>>Post your feedback here<<

Quoted for reference

WARNING:

BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD.

AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
      POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS.

FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of Luck
      --VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Niklas,
      Please have a look at [URL= http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1872691#post1872691]the staking rules[/URL] again.

Your application needs to have a link to your feedback thread.

In order to attract backers, I suggest that you add some graphs or other indication of past results to your original application.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, Niklas,
      Please have a look at [URL= http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1872691#post1872691]the staking rules[/URL] again.

Your application needs to have a link to your feedback thread.

In order to attract backers, I suggest that you add some graphs or other indication of past results to your original application.

Best of luck,
      VS

Hi there VorpalF2F,

As far as i know i posted the link to my feedback thread in the bottom of the first post, ">>Post your feedback here<<", isn't that sufficient?

I don't have any stats or graphs saved so that's not really an option, however, i could add my screen names. :sorry:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      My bad, I totally missed that.

Best of luck,
      VS