Free poker money?

• 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Strahinjales,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Check out this page. You will see all the offers that are available in your area. Please ensure you follow all steps in the download guide for the room you choose.

If you have any questions or need any help, then let us know. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun

Laz
    • Strahinjales
      Strahinjales
      Bronze
      Just to check am I understood this, I get 10$ free and my account is in euros, so if i wanna to claim 20$free bonus I need to deposit 20$ or 20e? and is that instant cash bonus so i can withdrawal some amount of my 20$-e that i've been deposited when i get bonus?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Strahinjales,

Are you sure it's 24hBet. To the best of my knowledge we have no free money offers at 24hBet at this time.

Regards

Laz
    • Strahinjales
      Strahinjales
      Bronze
      I was thinking on willianhill bonus, so can you give me answer here or I need to go on the willian hill's topic and post there?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Strahinjales,

You would need to deposit the equivalent of $20US. You need to rake $30 and deposit a minimum of $20 before you can withdraw.

Regards

Laz
    • sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      I think your referring to pokerstars 20+20 promo
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by sam18kuletz
      I think your referring to pokerstars 20+20 promo
      No, I'm referring to William Hill's offer here.

When will I get my additional $20 free poker money?

You will receive your additional $20 as soon as you have made a deposit of at least $20 to your William Hill account. Please note the deposit has to be made within 60 days of having received your initial $10 free poker money and you need to transfer the deposited money to your poker wallet. Alternatively you also receive $20 free cash once you generate $5 rake (= 25 StrategyPoints).

When can I withdraw my free money?

To be able to withdraw you need to generate $30 of rake and/or tournament fees and you need to make a minimum deposit of $20. Please note that you can only cash out to a payment option you used to make a deposit previously.
    • darknessp92k
      darknessp92k
      Bronze
      Hi thread :f_pleased:
      Im just doing the same thing and customer service on WH told that 5$ rake is equivalent to 125 WH points, and I just cleared that now. So now I just wait for stats to update and hopefully wake up to a free 20€.

This is the other way to get the bonus, but only if you manage to rake 5$ with the initial 9$.

Im going to deposit later for sure though because the bonus is rediculously good :f_thumbsup: