This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coral Poker 45$

• 5 replies
    • emiln
      emiln
      Bronze
      hello the rest of the money is bonus money and it's relased when you earn poker points.... ;)
    • Waltteri
      Waltteri
      Bronze
      I was told that i get 45$ rightaway. My friend got 50$ just like that.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Waltteri
      I was told that i get 45$ rightaway. My friend got 50$ just like that.
      Hi, Waltteri,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Sorry, I don't have the answer, and I cannot check on the coral instructions, since coral poker is not available in Canada.
      I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

I do know that some rooms have a procedure where you get a portion of the free money immediately, and the rest as your first deposit.
      As for getting $50 immediately, that was the procedure a few years ago.

Best wishes for a peaceful, prosperous 2015,
      VS
    • TTigAr
      TTigAr
      Bronze
      didnt recieve it yet..
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey TTigar,

Welcome to the forums. :)

If you believe you have followed all the instructions in the Download guide then it may be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Please note it may take up to 72 hours for the bonus to hit your account. While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us. :f_biggrin:

Keep us updated

Laz