[NL2-NL10] Aa Nl10 Fr

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      I am almost always beat to this line but I hoped he had KK/QQ since he raised so few hands preflop. Should I check the turn?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $10,00
      BB:
      $2,12
      MP1:
      $10,00
      Hero:
      $10,00
      MP3:
      $10,15
      CO:
      $20,40
      BU:
      $1,85

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.61 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , A:club:
      UTG2 raises to $0,20, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $1,10, 5 folds, UTG2 calls $0,90.

Flop: ($2,35) 3:spade: , 4:club: , 8:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $1,50, UTG2 calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,35) 6:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $3,80, UTG2 raises to $6,58 (All-In), Hero calls $2,78.

River: ($18,51) T:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $18,51
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Do you have any stats on this guy? What does he minraise with? pp? suited connector? KK?
      Against unknown I like your line since checking turn might be asking for trouble on drawy board. However, bear in mind that the flop is dry and he must have hit something big enough to just call here. 99-KK would prob raise flop to protect against an A so I might put him on a set and go for pot control. Depends on the read.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Do you have any stats on this guy? What does he minraise with? pp? suited connector? KK?
      Against unknown I like your line since checking turn might be asking for trouble on drawy board. However, bear in mind that the flop is dry and he must have hit something big enough to just call here. 99-KK would prob raise flop to protect against an A so I might put him on a set and go for pot control. Depends on the read.
      Elephant doesn't show stats for UTG players! I am using PT3, however I have to use that elephant for hand coverting and stats(not for UTG lol). He had 44/4 stats for 200 hands, so I really hoped to see overpair here inferior to mine, but I guess this type of the guy would 4bet me with those. I can't have reads on him since the field is so large and I am playing many tables at once, can't have many reads.

99-kk shouldn't raise this flop, at least good player wouldn't unless he knew I'd stack off here with overcards or lower pair(which I wouldn't).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since it is 3-bet pot I would played the same way.
      Sometimes he´ll show up here with 99+