Changing poker room suggestion

• PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Haven't been able to play much since PS and FTP stopped servicing in my country. I had tried Titan Poker and Winner Poker but both of them are low in players (at my time zone that's it).

Any suggestions?

P/S: I'm from Malaysia.
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Haven't been able to play much since PS and FTP stopped servicing in my country. I had tried Titan Poker and Winner Poker but both of them are low in players (at my time zone that's it).

Any suggestions?
      Hi, PaTaPaTaPoNn,
      I don't have any, but if you read this post: Choosing the right Poker Room for you! and reply giving answers to all the questions, one of the more knowledgeable types will be able to suggest something suitable.

Be sure to mention your country, and mention the times during which you prefer to play.

Best of luck, and best wishes for a peaceful, prosperous 2015,
      VS
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I think 888, Unibet and PKR has slightly better traffic 24h. All 3 has weak players. 888 and PKR has working android apps. At least at my low stakes 888 has good sit&go and a variant of Zoom/Speed called Snap.

On the downside PKR and Unibet uses a lot of CPU and doesnt really work well when multitabling. The support on 888 isnt among the best and they have had technical issues lately.