ladbrokes ending service in some countrys...

• rompas
      rompas
      woke up today and tryed login, and got message i am in a restricted area,( i am in czech republic) after being in contact with support i got a list with countrys that have restricted area and ladbrokes not operate in, some is old some is new,

American Samoa, Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Christmas Island, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Greece, Guadaloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, USA, US Virgin Islands or United States Minor Outlying Islands.
  • 5 replies
    • Zanardi1
      Zanardi1
      Bronze
      Hey!

"Good" news from Ladbrokes at the end of the year :(

Yeah, they're terminating their collaboration with the players in some countries.

Happy New Year!
    • rompas
      rompas
      hi on what basis they suddenly decided to stop at some markets? and will more rooms follow? AND why no infomation about this earlier, this decision cant have been maked during the night....
    • ellusami
      ellusami
      Bronze
      hi,
      I am from finland and my account has also been closed. they send email late yesterday night informing whats gonna happen and today its closed, so i didnt get a change to withdraw my funds even. I dont understant why they didnt inform us earlier so that one could make withdrawal, now much more difficult with having to send emails back and forth if even then i get my money.
    • rompas
      rompas
      what i dont like about this is , sending out email 2 hours before closeing the accounts, with no info what will happens with tokens, ladbrokes points, and now spending alot of time with writeing emails or contacting live chat and nobody knows anything at support....
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Disgusting. Especially at this time of year when affiliates are operating on part time staff or none at all.

Hope you get your money and monetary value for uncleared points/bonuses etc. Although I wouldn't hold my breath!