Happy New Years !!

Bronze
      Happy new years to all of you friends and strangers

how was your 2014 ?

mine was simply perfect. Poker was a nice and calming experience (jkjk) but I got plans for 2015 which is right what I want so im all good.
  • 9 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Happy new year! :f_drink:
      Let's hope 2015 is even better than 2014 :)
    • alonohara
      alonohara
      Bronze
      oh, last day... :f_confused:
      break even poker, downswing life, but, but...

:sfishg: >> 2015 >> :sfishg:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987

I have moved the thread to small talk. Than you get more replies :f_tongue:
      2014 was a good year for me poker wise with around 2k profit :profit:
      Bronze
      thanks for that mate :P But it was intended for our small FL community only but what the heck everyone can join :)
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      Happy new year hope you have great poker year :f_drink:
    • lando1
      lando1
      Basic
      A very happy new year from me as well. My 2014 was not that good at all, so I really hope for something better in 2015. Good luck at the tables.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Happy New Year FLer's and may your 2015 be +Ev :s_drink:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      happy new year bros
    • ilostmysoul
      ilostmysoul
      Bronze
      Happy new year guys!!!
      2014 was kinda meh. Turning 18, college, failling pretty much every single subject, and now hoping to exchange courses and/or redo the High School final exams in June so that I can get better grades and (hopefully) change courses that way.

Besides that everything went pretty well. Found poker, started getting serious about my home workout programs, gained 20lbs in 8 weeks (took a 2 week break for the holidays which is probably bad), and now I'm no longer skinny yeay!!!

So far it hasn't been the best year ever. Got mad with some friends (although after a few drinks it passed by) and sick on New Year's Eve, right now I'm still recovering from a pretty harsh cold. Didn't sleep on New Year's night and slept the whole freaking day on the 1st, from 11am to 6am, only waking up to eat or watch TV for a max of 3-4 hours. Not leaving my room today because of this freaking cold also, I can barely get off bed. Good chance to study and play poker.
      The year is bond to get way better tho, can't wait to be back in my college town next week to proceed my workout program and hang out.
      Anyways hope you all have an amazing year :D :D :D :D and good luck in the tables!