Hi Titaners?

• MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      Hi Titaners (is that a word)

When I joined poker-strategy all those months ago my recommended site was Full-Tilt which I join with my starting capital but I also joined a couple of the other sites using the links. Now I hadn't used these accounts since setting them up but last week a friend invited me to a private Titan $25 Free-roll he was hosting.I managed to come third in the tourney and kick start my bank-roll there with $3, I made a terrible mistake on my first game and accidentally ended up in a Omaha game which not really knowing how to play crashed out pretty early.
      Well looking around to find micro games and understand Titan I noticed that the poker-strategy community was viable there.
      So I joined the English league game on Monday and finished in the top 20 and have now signed up for the Bronze Free-roll on Sunday.

Just thought I'd stop by an say Hi. and looking forward to meeting you there.

Kind Regards
      Mack

Titan Nickname: MAckMcgDaddy
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good to have you on board Mack,

I too affiliated with Full Tilt through PS, but also regularly play on Titan. Didn't sign up through PS though, so won't be in the freeroll, but wish you well in bringing this home to the English community.

Hopefully will see you around on Titan at some point soon though, or at least in the forums.

Welcome & good luck.

Bart.
    • adprocas
      adprocas
      Bronze
      I just signed up for Titan as well through PS

If I get my $50 buy then, I'll join the freeroll on sunday.

I was playing some play money tables yesterday and they look nice.

The only annoying thing was the instant message I got from "Hanna" asking me to deposit some money.

I might put $30 bucks on there before I get my free $50.

Anyone know if that will screw up my PS bonus thing, if I put $30 and take on a nother bonus that they offered?

EDIT:

Oh, and see you on Sunday hopefully.

How is the general play there? Nice? Do the $1 buy ins have quick blind increases?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adprocas
      I just signed up for Titan as well through PS

If I get my $50 buy then, I'll join the freeroll on sunday.

I was playing some play money tables yesterday and they look nice.

The only annoying thing was the instant message I got from "Hanna" asking me to deposit some money.

I might put $30 bucks on there before I get my free $50.

Anyone know if that will screw up my PS bonus thing, if I put $30 and take on a nother bonus that they offered?

EDIT:

Oh, and see you on Sunday hopefully.

How is the general play there? Nice? Do the $1 buy ins have quick blind increases?

Hi adprocas,

Yes, I believe it would mess up some of your bonus (but an Admin or Mod should be able to confirm). I understand that you only get 1x 1st deposit bonus, this being either your own money or the $50 from PS. If you deposit yourself, I think you just get the $50 from PS rather than $50+$50 (or $50+$100), but should still get 100% on whatever you deposit.
      ## Admin/Mod, can you confirm please for adprocas.

Word of warning, the Titan bonus isn't the quickest to clear, but it is possible with time.

To enter the bronze freeroll, you will first need to Pre-Register (on your Home page of the PokerStrategy website when logged in) after earning at least 1x PS point. Then don't forget to look out for the tournament within Titan and register during the time period stated.

Play & players on Titan vary like anywhere really. Table selection on cash/ring tables is important. The blinds on SNG's & MTT's vary but there is a good selection of turbo/standard length games.

Look forward to seeing you at the tables & in the forum soon.

Bart.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Sorry, only donkies allowed on titan. Feel free to try pokerstars :D
    • adprocas
      adprocas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Sorry, only donkies allowed on titan.
      I'll stick with the Donkeys. :)

I play on pokerstars too, though. You're right, though. Not as many donkey's there.