This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Limited to low stakes cash on William Hill

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ferretboy69,

You are exactly correct. :f_thumbsup: This is quoted from the WilliamHill free money FAQ :

Why can I only play the beginner’s limits?

If you start to play with your initial $10 free poker money, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended in our beginner’s strategy. As a beginner, you can only play stakes up to:

• No-Limit up to €£0.02/0.04

• Fixed Limit up to €£0.05/0.10

• Sit and Go up to €£1

In order lift this restriction you can either make a deposit of any amount or generate $20 in rake and/or tournament fees.
      Regards

Laz
    • ferretboy69
      ferretboy69
      Bronze
      How can I work out how much I've raked?
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      20 points for $1 rake,25 for 1 euro rake,30 for 1 pound rake afaik
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

The figures I have are 25 per $, 34 per €, and 41 per £. This would suggest you would need 500 WH points to lift the restriction.

Regards

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hey feret, with small bankroll it is like throwing it on a roullete wheel anyway if you play anything higher, if you follow sound bankroll strategy and have a winning strategy or learn one from here, you will make money at this game :) :f_thumbsup:

Don't mean to tell you how to suck eggs (you have been here alot longer than i have) but just flagging from personal failed experience :P