This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hoping to raise the stakes soon

• Craigsy633
      Craigsy633
      Bronze
      Not posted anything for ages since I didn't have much to say.

I probably play 4-5 hours a week at the lowest micro stakes. I started with £50 and now have £92, after 20k hands...not sure whether that is good or bad really but at least it's not a negative figure.

I have noticed recently that I have big up swings and relatively smaller down swings. I am definitely not a born risk taker so I expect I am getting bluffed out of a few too many pots but I can live with that, it ain't worth the price of knowing for sure most of the time.

Once I reach my goal of £125 I am planning to step up to the next micro level of 5/10cent. I have observed a few games and made a few notes of possible future opponents. Up until now the games appear no tougher than the 1/2cent games. But hopefully I will find out in a few months.

I think I am getting better to be honest but it's hard to tell really. I know I need to focus on dealing with lunatics as its difficult for me to go all the way without at least 2 pair even against a complete maniac.

Anyway that's my musings for the day.
  • 1 reply