linking profile + benelux freerolls

• DimiTaki
      DimiTaki
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I haven't played in almost 2 years and I noticed a lot of things have changed. I have 2 questions that i'm hoping the more up to date people can help me with.

1. I used to be registered at full tilt and connected to pokerstrategy through that, however they've had licensing problems and i was forced to switch to pokerstars again. The problem is I already had an account there with money on it. Is there a way that i can still link pokerstars to pokerstrategy because i can't seem to find anything about it? or is it a lost cause and am i not capable of getting that account linked to pokerstrategy anymore?

2. Simple question for the pokerstars players. Do the benelux freerolls still exist? Because i can't find them, then again that was a while ago perhaps they removed them alltogether ?

Thanks up front guys, and may lady luck be at your side at the tables!
  • 4 replies
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      hI DimiTaki short answer is no re linking your account.

Generally sites don't do it because it costs them money, you might slip through the net on a smaller site if you email support and ask nicely but mostly it's a no. Bigger sites like stars have more consistent approach and it's always no.

in your case because of the ftp licence issue and they are part of the same company you have a very very very slim chance of playing that card, if i was you I would email stars support - and ask them, no harm trying, but I wouldn't hold your breath! :f_mad: :f_thumbsup:

Never heard of benelux freeroll :P

Happy new year!
    • DimiTaki
      DimiTaki
      Bronze
      Ok thanks a ton for the quick response.

Best wishes to you aswel for the new year :f_biggrin:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by DimiTaki
      2. Simple question for the pokerstars players. Do the benelux freerolls still exist? Because i can't find them, then again that was a while ago perhaps they removed them alltogether ?
      I have played it 2 years ago as well, but the freerolls don't exist anymore.
      They removed it in 2013 if I’m right.
      Best wishes for 2015 as well :f_drink:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • DimiTaki
      DimiTaki
      Bronze
      ah too bad,

at least the challenges give us an extra shot at free money.
      Tnx for the response

and once again best wishes to all :P :banana: