whit3pow3r's blog

• whit3pow3r
      whit3pow3r
      Basic
      Hello everybody, writing this blog so i can share my progress. Playing poker for about 5-6 years. Started with FHL, made it up to 3/6, grind for RB, wasnt that much, but enought to pay the bills. (you have a baller life with 1k$ a month in my country). After two years i started RB'ing sng's on some eurosites. But sng's are kinda boring so moved to mtt's pretty fast. In the meantime i also played magic online. Not as much money to be made as from poker, but defenitely more fun to play. I did even made it to the Pro Tour, but run like garbage and that was it. A year ago i burnt out on poker, had a sick downswing, wasnt enjoying the game anymore so i decided to take a break. Magic was getting tougher too, so i got a shitty job. Now im working and its the worst. Hate my life everyday. But im finally fresh enough to play poker again, planning to play a couple of years more, get through college, become a programmer, maybe bink Sunday million one time. So gl me.

not all sites, but shows how bad ive been playing at the end
      http://oi58.tinypic.com/242eoad.jpg
  • 2 replies
    • RaucheCh1987
      RaucheCh1987
      Bronze
      Hi, great to see, that others are starting new blogs too. Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about what games you plan to play and if you have a target, like let's say "crush NL100" or something like that.

Good luck :)
    • whit3pow3r
      whit3pow3r
      Basic
      Thanks. Ill be starting with like no bankroll, planning to biuld it up on micro sng/small field mtts. My goal is to grind daily midstakes on stars, and some sunday binkaments. Dont like those eurosites, they are kinda rigged. But prob will play some juicy mtts there anyway, cause of the soft fields.