When it goes wrong

• Rocco12
      Rocco12
      Bronze
      I just don't know whats happened my game has totally fallen apart i have drop down in stakes and still i cannot win a session. I'm starting to loose patience . im berating players to myself . Any suggestions on how to put my game back together and study ideas an suggestions ???
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Take a break for a few days and instead of playing try studying one aspect of your game in really great detail. I also recommend that you read Jared Tendler's - The Mental Game of Poker. It really helped me out a lot, and I know many other players who learned a lot from it. It isn't a poker-strategy book, it talks about learning and tilt. I learned about forms of tilt that I didn't even know existed, but that I had.

You can find the book in the Poker Books Section of this site.

Best of luck to you.
    • Rocco12
      Rocco12
      Bronze
      Thanks i have heard of that book before so i will have a look . Thanks must be a poker bible

Thank you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Rocco12
      Thanks i have heard of that book before so i will have a look . Thanks must be a poker bible

Thank you
      It is. :] It saved my poker life and also allowed me to make improvements in my real life mindset. :s_thumbsup: