This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

When it goes wrong

• Rocco12
      Rocco12
      Bronze
      I just don't know whats happened my game has totally fallen apart i have drop down in stakes and still i cannot win a session. I'm starting to loose patience . im berating players to myself . Any suggestions on how to put my game back together and study ideas an suggestions ???
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Take a break for a few days and instead of playing try studying one aspect of your game in really great detail. I also recommend that you read Jared Tendler's - The Mental Game of Poker. It really helped me out a lot, and I know many other players who learned a lot from it. It isn't a poker-strategy book, it talks about learning and tilt. I learned about forms of tilt that I didn't even know existed, but that I had.

You can find the book in the Poker Books Section of this site.

Best of luck to you.
    • Rocco12
      Rocco12
      Bronze
      Thanks i have heard of that book before so i will have a look . Thanks must be a poker bible

Thank you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Rocco12
      Thanks i have heard of that book before so i will have a look . Thanks must be a poker bible

Thank you
      It is. :] It saved my poker life and also allowed me to make improvements in my real life mindset. :s_thumbsup: