how can i get good bankroll managment ?

• lreedul123
      lreedul123
      Bronze
      Hi my name is Ireedui i am from Mongolia. I had start play online poker 2 years ago now still playing but still busting my money. Some players get allready good profit but iam not. i trying good play for my expierence but still no good how i do now ? leave or not ? :P i wanna be a good player at online poker i really want it please guys tell me your expierence and help me thanks 1
  • 1 reply
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi Ireedul123 and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

What games and stakes are you playing? We've got a great article on bankroll management that will help. (I followed it and have been playing on the same bankroll since 2008!)

You will need to be bronze status to read it though - but that is easy to achieve by taking advantage of one of the Free Money offers here and signing up with one of the many Poker Rooms listed. When you do, you will start earning Strategy points - just 1 point gets you bronze status for life.

You will also get access to more of the strategy articles and videos found on this site that will help you improve on the games you play.

Best of Luck to you in 2015!