HUD question

• pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Platinum
      Hi,

I am trying to make a special pop up HUD. It would be stats in single raised pot. So where can I find the Cbet stats when villain is OOP. There is Cbet stats overall on flop, turn and river that is fine. But I would like to see it separately so villain how many times Cbet flop, turn and river when he is IP and when he is OOP.

thank you very much.
  • 6 replies
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      If opponent Cbets OOP it is called Donk bet, so you have to find donk bet stat from hud.
      If he Cbets IP, then it is normal Cbet.
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      Donk bet is when villain bets out OOP and Hero is pre-flop raiser.
    • pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Platinum
      Yes obviously I meant that in both cases villain is the preflop raiser.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by pityumeszi
      Hi,

I am trying to make a special pop up HUD. It would be stats in single raised pot. So where can I find the Cbet stats when villain is OOP. There is Cbet stats overall on flop, turn and river that is fine. But I would like to see it separately so villain how many times Cbet flop, turn and river when he is IP and when he is OOP.

thank you very much.

As others have mentioned, you are looking for Donk Bet in 2Bet Pot stats. These are already included in our default popups, feel free to review them as you make your own custom solution.
    • pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Platinum
      Hi PokerTracker,

If I am not wrong, it is only called donk bet, when villain bets before the original preflop raiser had the chance to do so. But I am looking for spots when villain is OOP, gets cold called by someone who has position on him, and villain decides to Cbet. So for instance villain is MP, open raises, and gets called by BTN.

For example when villain is MP, open raises, and gets called by BB or SB, villain will have position on them, so these are the situations that I don't want to be included.

I hope that makes sense ...

thank you
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by pityumeszi
      Hi PokerTracker,

If I am not wrong, it is only called donk bet, when villain bets before the original preflop raiser had the chance to do so. But I am looking for spots when villain is OOP, gets cold called by someone who has position on him, and villain decides to Cbet. So for instance villain is MP, open raises, and gets called by BTN.

For example when villain is MP, open raises, and gets called by BB or SB, villain will have position on them, so these are the situations that I don't want to be included.

I hope that makes sense ...

thank you
      Please see the default CBet stats, we have both In Position and Out of Position versions.