$3,60
      Hero:
      $1,91
      MP2:
      $3,38
      CO:
      $4,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.64 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , 9:spade: . CO posts a blind of $0,10.
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO checks, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,40) 7:spade: , 6:spade: , 5:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0,40) 9:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,40) 8:spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero raises $1,81 (All-In), 3 folds.

Final Pot: $2,21

What do you say?
  • 6 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I would bet the river, but less, because a push is huge overbetting, so I would bet .20 or .30 for value, so maybe someone who thinks you're bluffing may call you.

You could also try betting turn with your TPTK to increase the pot in case you hit your flush, but I think that 9 is too scary to bet here because a made straight might raise you and against a straight you would only have 9 outs and only one left street to go.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Onedinkenedi

I like your check on the Turn and personalyl with 4 players, i would have do that to.

On the River, as burek2000 said, Pushing is overbetting it. I would prefer betting like $0.4 to attract 2 players calling you, if one calls that's fine and you get his $0.4 ;)

If someone reraise you, then and only then you should shove

- Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      How about betting on the flop? He's got a flush draw and a gutshot, besides a possible TPTK. I'd count 14 outs (9FD + 3 Gutshot + 2 TPTK). That's enough for an agressive move even with 4 players on the pot isn't it?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      How about betting on the flop? He's got a flush draw and a gutshot, besides a possible TPTK. I'd count 14 outs (9FD + 3 Gutshot + 2 TPTK). That's enough for an agressive move even with 4 players on the pot isn't it?
      Yes so I can also recommend doing this aggressively:

Postflop: Bet pot for potbuilding
      Turn: Pot> 2/3*Your Stack is an easy All-in
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi Onedinkenedi

I like your check on the Turn and personalyl with 4 players, i would have do that to.

On the River, as burek2000 said, Pushing is overbetting it. I would prefer betting like $0.4 to attract 2 players calling you, if one calls that's fine and you get his $0.4 ;)

If someone reraise you, then and only then you should shove

- Gerv
      2nd
    • Onedinkenedi
      Onedinkenedi
      Bronze
      Ty for all your comments.

After i went all-in i felt that it was too scary yes, but first thought: everyone has a str8 (due to the 5 cards on board), i'll pretend i'm silly, and went all-in. Hoped someone won't believe me i have T (a higher connection to the str8). I think my flush wasn't that obvious...... maybe.....

Next time i'll bet smaller.

Must learn about pot-building too