Party Poker -BONUS

• Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Hi! I have just cleared off the first 300 points required to unlock the 50$ I received from POker Strategy --- Now... whats happening with the 100$ bonus I should get in 4 installments of 25$ for each 150points? Once again I dont see any bonus on my list at the poker site
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

sadly I don't know the answer right now but I'm really pretty sure this question already has been answered before. So if you don't feel like waiting for someone who knows you can just search the forums and you'll find your answer there..

Lubor
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Sometimes it takes a day or so for the second bonus to appear. If it doesnt, send a ticket to Party support.
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      okie dokie..thank you for the info :) Ill read for a day or 2 then :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gambitwd
      okie dokie..thank you for the info :) Ill read for a day or 2 then :D
      Hey Gambitwd,

It could also be that your 100$ was cancelled due to your account balance dropping below 2$ by you having taken all of your money to the tables at once (without leaving $2 behind). If this was the case the bonus is cancelled (its automatic software stuff from PartyPoker).

So if the bonus doesn't appear, and you have already passed 300 basic points- contact our support via the ticket system and inform them that your bonus was cancelled so they can contact PartyPoker to re-instate it for you.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      I received it yippie!! :D :heart: IM a bit foolish but im careful with my BR :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gambitwd
      I received it yippie!! :D :heart: IM a bit foolish but im careful with my BR :)
      Good to hear :)

Have fun clearing it and good luck at the tables!
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Thank you Soy...cant never have too much luck ;)