skrill or neteller

• 5 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi svonja,

I'm sure both have their pros and cons, however I can't tell you which one is better. I personally use Skrill and have never really used Neteller so I'm not really able to give you a good comparison here. Generally though, I would assume it does not matter too much which of the two you choose.

Hopefully somebody else who has had experience with both will be able to give you some more information here :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi svonja,

I checked it out and it seems the main differences are the fees and how they charge them.

NETELLER for example charge me $2.95% per transaction to exchange my account currency to my country's currency, i.e. from USD to GBP.
      SKRILL charge 1.80Euro for the same transaction.

SKRILL charege 10EURO per year for the Net Card.
      NETELLER don't have a charge for theirs.

NETELLER also charge me 6USD to use an ATM

SKRILL - I'm not sure what the charge is there.

POS are free for both cards but there are transfer fees if you want to cash out using a bank transfer. You would need to look these uo or contact your chosen E-Wallet provider because account status becomes more important in the case of bank transfers, e.g. some may not pay anything if their status is high enough.
      You would need to check out their status hierarchy and how it is achieved to learn more.

I can't think of anything else at the moment that may be significant and I am certainly no expert.

I hope I helped a little at least but feel free to post any other questions and I'll see if I can find the answer for you.
      Of course one of our super community members may have a better insight and can help out.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Bronze
      Skrill charges 1,8€ when you use ATM.
    • Post removed

• StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      im sure they are both pretty similiar, i found that you can pay for more stuff none poker related with skrill tho so i use that one more