$10,15
      MP3:
      $1,85
      CO:
      $9,80
      BU:
      $8,99

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.61 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6:spade: , 3:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, 2 folds, CO calls $0,10, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,40) 7:diamond: , 6:diamond: , 6:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,30, MP1 folds, CO raises to $0,90, SB folds, Hero calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,20) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

River: ($5,20) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $8,20
  • 8 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Flop:
      ok, but if your convinced he is on a flush draw you can re-reraise here. If he raises again its a clear fold.

Turn:
      Bet/fold

River:
      Bet/fold.
      I am not sure if he even has flush. He bet into the turn, makes no sense if he is on flush draw since he should check it, unless he thinks you have nothing on the flop. His line looses him money in the long run.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think the judge is gonna be angry when he sees this lol

I would try and put him all-in on the flop, its way to drawy to just call.
      I would try and go all in on the turn too.
      I like c/c river to get a cheap showdown with the flush on board plus allowing him to bluff at me.

I just noticed CO's stats XDDD
      He prob limps monsters QQ+ and loses to hands like yours all the time (W$SD 33).
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I think the judge is gonna be angry when he sees this lol

I would try and put him all-in on the flop, its way to drawy to just call.
      I would try and go all in on the turn too.
      I like c/c river to get a cheap showdown with the flush on board plus allowing him to bluff at me.

I just noticed CO's stats XDDD
      He prob limps monsters QQ+ and loses to hands like yours all the time (W$SD 33).
      I think you are right on this, I didn't pay attention to his W$SD stat so I was really thinking of laying down the hand even on the turn, ability to lay down strong loosing hands is a virtue, after I learnt how to do it my winrate significantly increased from 7BB/100 to over 20BB/100 over 20k hands, I significantly changed my playstyle. Almost all pockets are in the range of 4-5%.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      lol @ CO stats, put him all in and stack him ;)
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Now I realise I dragged someone's else stats into his position and was looking at wrong stats while playing, I just got confused myself after your comments, I looked at his stats and wow, why didn't I stack him off :-)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Now I realise I dragged someone's else stats into his position and was looking at wrong stats while playing, I just got confused myself after your comments, I looked at his stats and wow, why didn't I stack him off :-)
      hehe those guys are gold mines, gl!
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I think TheBrood is right. What can have the nit with vpip4 pfr1-only top range,no suited connectors and I`ve got very serious doubt if he can have 77.My range to this opp is 66+, AKs, AJs, AKo (5.6).I get AJs into it because of his river bet.
      He wins at showdown only 33 and have plenty of aggression,so he can easily overplay his overpairs and maybe even overcards.
      You have trips on flop,aggressive nit and EV :
      Board: 7d 6d 6c
      Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
      Hand 0: 13.615% 13.57% 00.05% 8731 30.00 { 66+, AKs, AJs, AKo }
      Hand 1: 86.385% 86.34% 00.05% 55559 30.00 { 6s3s }
      So you have to 4 bet and happy go all in on flop,bet for value on turn(all in if possible) and the river against such opponent doesn't change much.If he had full house on flop,so very nice hand sir,but usually you will see 99,TT,88 which he afraid to raise from cu. But remember I can be wrong evaluating his range because of only 163 hands.
      As you played I'd call him till the dead end.
      Is there some ration in my graphomania? :D
      I woud like to ask coach- how to deal with such situation against normal TAG (12-15/8-10,af 2-3)?especially if opp continues his aggression on turn and river.
      Good luck :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Flop and turn are fine.
      Not sure about river, probably fold is correct, but since CO is aggressive then I tend to call him down.