Hey there...

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Filip,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

A couple of tips I can give you straight away. Grab one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Also get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If you tell us what games and limits you play, we should be able to link you to some nice learning material to get you on your way.

If you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun

Laz
    • kiiler15
      kiiler15
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, that info was surely helpfull.I'm still waiting for the 50$ which are free.I got a message this morning that my account was veryfied and im still waiting for the transaction.
      I mostly play Hold 'em poker and i will appreciate some advice for it too...BTW the other offers that give free money like 888 poker, will i get that money on net bet or on 888poker.. kinda confused.
      Ty in advance :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Filip,

It may take up to 72 hours for your bonus to arrive. If it doesn't arrive in that time, let us know and we'll look into it for you. :f_thumbsup:

You are eligible for any free money offers you see on this page. However, make sure you follow all the instructions.

Regards

Laz