$2,00
      MP3:
      $11,49
      CO:
      $10,00
      BU:
      $9,69

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.61 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , 6:club:
      UTG folds, UTG1 calls $0,10, UTG2 calls $0,10, 3 folds, CO calls $0,10, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,50) A:club: , 4:diamond: , 2:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG1 checks, UTG2 checks, CO bets $0,20, SB calls $0,20, Hero calls $0,20, 2 folds.

Turn: ($1,10) 6:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,80, CO raises to $1,60, SB folds, Hero calls $0,80.

River: ($4,30) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,60, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7,90
  • 7 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Whats your read on this?

He is not on AQ, any other 2 pair you got beat.
      He only did a min-raise. He could have hit straight (but then why bet into it low on the flop and not 30-40 cents?). And you think he limps in with 3 5? unless you know he does play cards like that from CO position.
      His vp$ip is 17. His bet looks like a conti-bet or something you would do with Ax, although it is quiet low for some reason. To find out you could just raise him here since his bet is so low.

Only thing he might have is set on turn which would have you beat, but then his raise does not make that much sense. He is way ahead hence he should just flat call, raise river to extract more money from you.

Just realized this is FR... this is how I would play SH, so might be different in your case I guess.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Fold flop against so many opponents in an unraised pot.
      With those stats I'd put him on a set or better since those small bets and raises look like he wants more money in the pot as opposed to you out of the hand.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      With those stats I'd put him on a set or better since those small bets and raises look like he wants more money in the pot as opposed to you out of the hand.
      Totally agreed, but I am not folding for 20 cents there since call is +EV in sit. like this.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Totally agreed, but I am not folding for 20 cents there since call is +EV in sit. like this.
      Those 0.20 can easily be 0.40 on turn and 1.00 on river lol
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Those 0.20 can easily be 0.40 on turn and 1.00 on river lol
      I'd fold turn unimproved to further agression. I just had to check-call this turn, not donk.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Imo you should b/f flop or c/f.
      Don´t c/c on pot where has 5 players.
      I would call river. You have two pair and he cold easily overplay Ax.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Imo you should b/f flop or c/f.
      Don´t c/c on pot where has 5 players.
      I would call river. You have two pair and he cold easily overplay Ax.
      "Could". many novices do this mistake, he could have this he could have that. You should colculate in terms of ranges, his VPIP and AF and betting line and then you would understand this is big -EV call.