$6,04
      MP3:
      $13,84
      CO:
      $2,14
      BU:
      $8,80

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.61 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , J:club:
      UTG calls $0,10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, BU calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,50) 2:heart: , 7:heart: , J:spade: (5 players)
      Hero bets $0,40, BB folds, UTG calls $0,40, MP2 folds, BU calls $0,40.

Turn: ($1,70) T:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, BU bets $0,50, Hero calls $0,50, UTG calls $0,50.

River: ($3,20) 9:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0,50, BU calls $0,50, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $4,20
  • 7 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      imo TPGK in unraised pot against multiple opponents can easily spell disaster for you since they will hit 2pair+ lots of times.
      That being said, I like your line of play until the river where I'm pretty sure you cannot fold to these odds. You only need to win like 11% of the time to make a profit on this call.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      imo TPGK in unraised pot against multiple opponents can easily spell disaster for you since they will hit 2pair+ lots of times.
      That being said, I like your line of play until the river where I'm pretty sure you cannot fold to these odds. You only need to win like 11% of the time to make a profit on this call.
      Hitting 2 pair a lot ?:D Odds of this are pretty slim. Yeah, I don't think I have 11% here in this particular situation, villains bet% on the river was only 9%, so I guess I am ahead like in 1% of all cases here and loosing on the river even a small amount is great -EV, I am trying not to loose a lot on later streets because it hurts winrate so much, less than folding for sure. Sometimes you think omg I need to be ahead only in 10% of the cases whatever I call! But indeed you are loosing a lot of money by doing this. In this particular situation I could call for info tho, because it was interesing villain's line.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      If you decide to call the heart on the turn you need to call the blank river for such a small amount too, imo. When you called on the turn did you expect everyone to check the river? You need to be prepared to call a bet on the river when you call the turn.

I'd just fold turn though :P
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      If you decide to call the heart on the turn you need to call the blank river for such a small amount too, imo. When you called on the turn did you expect everyone to check the river? You need to be prepared to call a bet on the river when you call the turn.

I'd just fold turn though :P
      What? Turn is easy call, I am not drawing dead and I am getting right odds. I maybe have outs for king and jack too.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Oh yeah I forgot you had K of hearts :( sorry
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Hitting 2 pair a lot ?:D Odds of this are pretty slim. Yeah, I don't think I have 11% here in this particular situation, villains bet% on the river was only 9%, so I guess I am ahead like in 1% of all cases here and loosing on the river even a small amount is great -EV, I am trying not to loose a lot on later streets because it hurts winrate so much, less than folding for sure. Sometimes you think omg I need to be ahead only in 10% of the cases whatever I call! But indeed you are loosing a lot of money by doing this. In this particular situation I could call for info tho, because it was interesing villain's line.
      Let me rephrase =)

When they offer resistance its because they may have hit 2pair+
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Nh.