Is the Quiz gone? Affiliate managers please help

• pokeronlinegratis
      pokeronlinegratis
      Bronze
      Hi,

I used to refer italian users to the quiz so they can get € 35 for free. That worked well for many years.

Now I see the quiz is gone? :f_cry:

Can please an affiliate manager get in touch with me?

Thank you,
      Maurizio
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Maurizio,

You no longer refer players to the quiz. All they have to do is to take advantage of one of our free money offers.

You can find all the details of our TaF program here.

Regards

Laz
    • pokeronlinegratis
      pokeronlinegratis
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,

so basically now players must sign up with your link or deposit, in order to get the free money?

This makes very hard for me to continue referring people to Pokerstrategy, since I do so from a poker site and this change poses PS as a direct competitor for me.
    • Lanfear81
      Lanfear81
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Maurizio,

It basically still works like before, except that we removed the requirement for the new users to pass the quiz. Instead of being presented the quiz after sign up, users are now directly given the option to choose where they want to receive the free starting capital to play with, which should lead to a higher conversion rate for you as you don't lose players who don't pass the quiz.

Just like before, when we had the quiz, users are not required to make a deposit in order to receive their free starting capital. Of course players can also forgo the starting capital offer and choose a different room and make a normal deposit, however most members will initially also pick up the free money offer to start off. (especially members you refer, as they were most likely specifically looking for free money to start with).

As for your page, you could remove the references to the quiz and the section explaining how the quiz works, and explain instead that they can just straight away pick up their free starting capital. The rest of the benefits for the referal is the same as before, so they still get the basic poker content and unlock more once they start playing.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

Cheers,
      Rene