Regarding: SSS Sample Hands Section

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      To whom it may concern,

About 20 minutes ago, I had a good and constructive talk with Ingol during the coaching about the Hand Judging here on the SSS section.

He clarified that he and Ysessa and Xylere probably are Part-Time judges meaning that they won't have to judge everytime. However what I have noticed during the past 2 weeks is a decline of hand judging while compared to June '08, everything was sorted out within 48 hours at most.

I respect the judges activity as such as coaching, playing poker and free time as well but I would like to raise awareness that up till now (21th November 18:43 CET) at this point, there are Fifty-Nine (59) unjudged hands with 1 or 2 replies in average.
      In my opinion, that's a high amount of hands posted by several members, new and old.

Compared to the Dutch SSS section whereas the Sample hands posting there is significantly lower at first but holds 2 professional judges and Sample Hands got covered, judged and thoroughly discussed within 48 hours.

Is there anything PokerStrategy could do this? I do not see it as a problem but more of an improvement needed when there are circumstances where Judges aren't able to judge for whatever reasons in a X amount of time.

I thank you for reading
      Best Regards,

Gerv
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Gerv,

Especially in 'short-run' time periods such as 2 weeks - personal issues or complications with individual hand judges (e.g. also 098799 currently not being active) can factor in to delayed response times. This is not meant to be an excuse, but just an explanation, of course. We are always looking to keep our service at an optimum - and thus thank you for the feedback. I will look into the situation and seek improvement.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello SoyCD,

Thank you for your reply and I am looking forward to the improvement!
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the improvement, almost all hands have been judged now : )