advanced custom hud request

• StarQQ
      StarQQ
      Basic
      Hello,

I am searching some pt4 professional who would be interested in creating some advanced hud for me.

One part will be custom made stackdepth for HUSNGs, as well as trendlines.

Also HUD switching is important eg. 6players -> 3 -> hu.

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      Does PROPOKERHUDS do this?
    • StarQQ
      StarQQ
      Basic
      Would like to work with someone 1on1 and not a company.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by StarQQ
      Hello,

I am searching some pt4 professional who would be interested in creating some advanced hud for me.

One part will be custom made stackdepth for HUSNGs, as well as trendlines.

Also HUD switching is important eg. 6players -> 3 -> hu.

Thanks.
      The only company that currently has the technology to create trendlines is ProPokerHuds. We do not provide that as an option in PT4, it requires custom coding in addition to the HUD design.

HUD Switching automatically in-game is impossible. There is a third party hotkey to manually switch the HUD in-game, but it is not supported by PokerTracker and it is not automated - once again contact ProPokerHUDs for help on this topic. PokerTracker 4 does allow you to define a HUD Profile that will be used for a given table size, but it cannot switch based on the number of players at the table.
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      HUD Switching automatically in-game is impossible. There is a third party hotkey to manually switch the HUD in-game, but it is not supported by PokerTracker and it is not automated

I don't like to intrude on the PokerTracker sponsored forums, but I would like to correct this statement. Our EasyStreet software does automatically switch live in-game and is based upon for instance the # of player dealt into that hand (rather than based upon previous hand histories). This is currently only for PokerStars, but more sites will be added soon.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by ProPokerHUDs
      HUD Switching automatically in-game is impossible. There is a third party hotkey to manually switch the HUD in-game, but it is not supported by PokerTracker and it is not automated

I don't like to intrude on the PokerTracker sponsored forums, but I would like to correct this statement. Our EasyStreet software does automatically switch live in-game and is based upon for instance the # of player dealt into that hand (rather than based upon previous hand histories). This is currently only for PokerStars, but more sites will be added soon.
      Thank you for jumping in, our staff notes said that your tool works using hotkey macros, I will be sure to share this update with others on our team.