Activating real money account

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I created a new partypoker account who's tracked to PS. Unfortunately I can't deposit right now. One of my friends is willing to send me a starting capital. So my question is: How can I create a real money account without having to deposit???
      Please help...It's urgent...
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello 1seednoir1,

An account at PartyPoker is considered a "RealMoney" account as soon as you have filled in all personal information in the cashier.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • jarkko
      jarkko
      Bronze
      An account at PartyPoker is considered a "RealMoney" account as soon as you have filled in all personal information in the cashier.
      This doesn't seem to work for me. I've filled in the details (and can see a $49 fixed bonus in the bonus page), but if I click the "Real Money Balance" link, I get the message "To make a deposit and see your balance you'll need to open a Real Money account. Would you like to open one now?". If I click OK there, I end up in the deposit window where I have to select a payment method. As the instructions say that the bonus will expire if I make a deposit myself, I'm kind of stuck here. Any ideas about what I should do? I'm playing on the anywhere version since I'm on a Mac.
    • jarkko
      jarkko
      Bronze
      Sorry, I was too quick and seemed to have hit a stage where the bonus was listed but not yet activated. Seems to be working now.