Full Tilt returns as a PokerStrategy.com partner

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Full Tilt has now returned as a partner room here at PokerStrategy.com.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Full-Tilt-returns-as-a-PokerStrategy.com-partner_89131/

Players who do not yet have an account with Full Tilt can now sign up through PokerStrategy.com, earn StrategyPoints, and take advantage of their welcome packages.

What's on offer at Full Tilt?

- Welcome bonus of 100% up to $600
      - Earn StrategyPoints at a rate of 1 for every 3 Full Tilt Points (FTPs) generated
      - Bank 10 bonus StrategyPoints for every day you're active at Full Tilt
      - Tiered VIP system with weekly cash payments

Current promotions

- Full Tilt are currently running the latest version of their $1.25m MiniFTOPS series.
      The festival series runs through until Sunday, January 18, and awards a professional sponsorship contract to the winner of its leaderboard competition.

-Their fast-fold promotion "Gold Rush" is running at the moment too, which gives players the chance to win as much as $10,000 instantly.
      Give yourself a shot at a huge pay day by contributing to any 'Rush Poker' or 'Adrenaline Rush Poker' pot.

-Plus, if you're just starting out in real-money poker, Full Tilt also host four daily "New to the Game" freerolls with $50 in tournament tickets to be won in each.
      -You can also qualify for weekly freerolls on Sundays with $250 in tournament tickets up for grabs by finishing in the top 200 players in one of the regular daily freerolls.

FAQ

Will I get StrategyPoints if my Full Tilt account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?

Only new accounts will be eligible for getting SPs.

Why does PokerStrategy.com work with Full Tilt again despite the fact that Full Tilt does not give StrategyPoints to old players?

There is unfortunately no solution for existing players who signed up on the “old” Full Tilt Poker belonging to different owners. We can't revert what happened on Black Friday, but we want to move on and offer the poker rooms our players want to play at. We already added 888poker a few months back as an option for new players and continue now with Full Tilt, which has a good offering and software.
  • 40 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I thought I'd be nice and create a forum thread so this topic could be discussed.

Full Tilt has now returned as a partner room here at PokerStrategy.com.
      Great news!

Players who do not yet have an account with Full Tilt can now sign up through PokerStrategy.com, earn StrategyPoints, and take advantage of their welcome packages.
      Oh oh, wait a minute. Does that mean?....

What's on offer at Full Tilt?

- Welcome bonus of 100% up to $600
      - Earn StrategyPoints at a rate of 1 for every 3 Full Tilt Points (FTPs) generated
      - Bank 10 bonus StrategyPoints for every day you're active at Full Tilt
      - Tiered VIP system with weekly cash payments
      Yeah, yeah, yeah, tell me what I need to know.

Current promotions

- Full Tilt are currently running the latest version of their $1.25m MiniFTOPS series.
      The festival series runs through until Sunday, January 18, and awards a professional sponsorship contract to the winner of its leaderboard competition.

-Their fast-fold promotion "Gold Rush" is running at the moment too, which gives players the chance to win as much as $10,000 instantly.
      Give yourself a shot at a huge pay day by contributing to any 'Rush Poker' or 'Adrenaline Rush Poker' pot.

-Plus, if you're just starting out in real-money poker, Full Tilt also host four daily "New to the Game" freerolls with $50 in tournament tickets to be won in each.
      -You can also qualify for weekly freerolls on Sundays with $250 in tournament tickets up for grabs by finishing in the top 200 players in one of the regular daily freerolls.
      Yawn, don't care. I wan't to know if......

FAQ

Will I get StrategyPoints if my Full Tilt account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?

Only new accounts will be eligible for getting SPs.
      Yeah, thought so, old accounts get nothing. Wonderful!

Why does PokerStrategy.com work with Full Tilt again despite the fact that Full Tilt does not give StrategyPoints to old players?

There is unfortunately no solution for existing players who signed up on the “old” Full Tilt Poker belonging to different owners. We can't revert what happened on Black Friday, but we want to move on and offer the poker rooms our players want to play at. We already added 888poker a few months back as an option for new players and continue now with Full Tilt, which has a good offering and software.
      Whatever helps you sleep at night but this is just nonsense. There is always a solution. Looks like a money grab from both parties and as per usual the player cops it.
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      yeah, I gotta agree with Gary on this one - I was hoping FT would return to PStrgy, one day, as my stars acct. isn't linked (opened before I found this site) and FT was my initial room thru here - it's still the same company/brand, even if it has different owners and it surely wouldn't cost them much to reinstate linked accts (would it?)

btw, slightly off-topic, but is it possible for PStrgy to retrack unlinked accts elsewhere, as some other affiliates can do?
      (pokerstars)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      I agree with both of you!!

we old poker players are like old people - nobody gives shit about us! :badteeth:
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER

Here's a solution that may possibly work:
      Retrack the old accounts again

Honestly why would they even write that paragraph

For older players the pokerstrategy rake system is actually not worth the hassle anymore. Nobody wants to play at ipoker and Party is good but it's such low volume at anything but micros
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad that I don't feel alone!
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I wouldn't mind if ipoker skins weren't so god damn awful and glitchy esp with my HUD. Also if they retracked all the old accounts, who would pay for status upgrades. Not really in either PS.com's or Stars / FTP's interest to retrack.
    • paniini
      paniini
      Bronze
      In the long run I think it might be much more wise for Strategy to link all existing accounts they would not need to sell statuses because people would just rake more than 20$ or 100$ to strategy. I think this is really sad move and Since there was reasonable amount of tracked account most of them will continue way they do now. Like me I am playing through another affiliate and getting good bonuses (not commercial just brute fact.).

I was actually considering moving back to strategy raking since i saw the news and was just like this reader YEA finally one of the top rooms! then.. read.. read.. read.. SHIT nothing for me stick to the old way its best.

For me it means that i have one room that I play from strategy point of view when I want to see content for month or two then I play somewhere else other time(lost money for strategy 4-6 months) then I might come back here if I find good material.

I am currently not playing stars or FTP, hoped it to change today but it didn't.

Hope you new players enjoy the offer while it lasts!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

thanks for starting this discussion, UPAY4DINNER.

This is perfectly understandable that "old" Full Tilt players might feel disappointed about not being able to receive StrategyPoints for their activity on a room they once were tracked at. Unfortunately, we cannot change this. We'd like to ask for your understanding (although we know that if a topic is frustrating, it might take a while).

As all of you know, we have more rooms in our offer, and we aim at having great offers there (plus at informing you about them), so my hope would be that even without the possibility of getting StrategyPoints on Full Tilt, you can still enjoy the experience here at PokerStrategy.com. In the end you've been with us for all this time, which is really great - and we'd like to thank you for that. :)

Originally posted by sherriffatman
      btw, slightly off-topic, but is it possible for PStrgy to retrack unlinked accts elsewhere, as some other affiliates can do?
      (pokerstars)
      Hi sherriffatman, your PokerStars account can be tracked to PokerStrategy only if you register it through our website. If this didn't happen, there is no way we can add tracking to your account (it would be nice if we could, though!)
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Yep, same for me. The last poker room that was tracked with ps.com for me was party and they canceled their cooperation early this month, so this is the last month I`m enjoining any status upgrade.. not planning to buy upgrades in the nearest future for sure.

Other rooms than stars have shitty sng traffic or are banned in my country.. And stars of course are not tracked for me. :megusta:

If looking at the big picture.. metaphorically speaking - I (We) , the old players who where tracked before feel like used sluts! Harsh, but true!

If nothing changes, I will be here, The Mighty Bronze status like most of us! :yaoming:
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marta
      Hi guys,

thanks for starting this discussion, UPAY4DINNER.

This is perfectly understandable that "old" Full Tilt players might feel disappointed about not being able to receive StrategyPoints for their activity on a room they once were tracked at. Unfortunately, we cannot change this. We'd like to ask for your understanding (although we know that if a topic is frustrating, it might take a while).

As all of you know, we have more rooms in our offer, and we aim at having great offers there (plus at informing you about them), so my hope would be that even without the possibility of getting StrategyPoints on Full Tilt, you can still enjoy the experience here at PokerStrategy.com. In the end you've been with us for all this time, which is really great - and we'd like to thank you for that. :)

Originally posted by sherriffatman
      (pokerstars)
      Hi sherriffatman, your PokerStars account can be tracked to PokerStrategy only if you register it through our website. If this didn't happen, there is no way we can add tracking to your account (it would be nice if we could, though!)

Marta, I have been with pokerstrategy since 2008 and yes, I (and most likely other players like me) feel very disappointed. There are no other poker rooms that suit us sng players than big rooms like stars, FTP etc.. others don't have traffic.. or are banned in my country, they don't interest me/us. What else you can do for your most loyal poker players?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by rupucis2
      Yep, same for me. The last poker room that was tracked with ps.com for me was party and they canceled their cooperation early this month, so this is the last month I`m enjoining any status upgrade.. not planning to buy upgrades in the nearest future for sure.
      Hey rupucis2!

Indeed, over the last few weeks we've had issues with assigning StrategyPoints to players active at the bwin.party rooms. We've been trying to fix them and most of the points have been assigned. We have been also giving out higher statuses if the players were eligible (e.g yourself).

The cooperation with bwin.party will continue until the end of 2015 as stated in our orignal announcement.

We do understand that some rooms are more preferred by the players than others - however if the account is not tracked, unfortunately there is not much we can do, if the member doesn't find other (available) offers interesting enough. The user however can purchase a higher status (or win it in our community promotions) to be able to unlock more materials on our website - so in the end, there are ways of making things happen even without playing tracked. ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      SNG traffic and indeed general traffic at FTP is terrible anyways rupicius so you haven't really lost anything! The games are reg infested so your probably better off at Stars tracked or untracked
    • Splut7
      Splut7
      Bronze
      Whatever helps you sleep at night but this is just nonsense. There is always a solution. Looks like a money grab from both parties and as per usual the player cops it.
      I'm with mr upay on this one. I simply do not believe it is not possible.
      I've been trying to get strategy points using those wonderful other sites you keep referring us to since october last year, and after a bunch of failed attempts and a gazillion tickets back and forth with support, the grand total is still 0.

The user however can purchase a higher status (or win it in our community promotions) to be able to unlock more materials on our website - so in the end, there are ways of making things happen even without playing tracked. ;)
      Talk about a nice big fat commercial slap in the face..
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      We have been also giving out higher statuses if the players were eligible (e.g yourself).
      Its not higher, its what I earned.. but not the point of this thread!

We do understand that some rooms are more preferred by the players than others - however if the account is not tracked, unfortunately there is not much we can do, if the member doesn't find other (available) offers interesting enough.
      The key point is that those accounts were tracked before.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by rupucis2
      We do understand that some rooms are more preferred by the players than others - however if the account is not tracked, unfortunately there is not much we can do, if the member doesn't find other (available) offers interesting enough.
      The key point is that those accounts were tracked before.
      That's correct. The accounts set up on a platform with different owners and different cooperation terms, were tracked.
      The new Full Tilt has different owners - as stated in the news - and also the terms of cooperation are different. The previously set up accounts cannot be re-tracked.

I recommend some further reading here as well: http://pokerfuse.com/news/industry/full-tilt-affiliate-payments-will-not-be-honored-players-will-be-untracked-16-10/
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Marta, but you know that this is such a bullshit. It just gives grounds and encouragement for all other poker platforms to do the same. This is business. Make schemes to acquire unaffiliated players. Pokerstrategy should not give up so easily for its players, or the rest of platforms could follow FTP`s example. At least I would do it if I was in their place, wouldn't you?

We, pokerstrategy loyal players expect you to fight for us!
    • JonasJordan
      JonasJordan
      Black
      OK, this must be obvious that exactly this would happen. If FTP doesn't have to "retrack" people by contract they won't (after all they have to protect the interest of the shareholders). They are happy to pay for new business but it would not pay to give a cut from so much old business. For Poker strategy its a similar situation, obviously they would want the old people to get retracked but if they can't get it they will choose the 2nd best thing.

The only thing that would keep PS from doing so is Morals, but I don't think they are in that business, actually isn't PS now also owned by a company traded on the stock exchange?
      So the only question they asked themselves: Will it hurt PS financially in the long run, they decided it won't.
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      That only means, that I will continue to get 0 PokerStrategy points = no news.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I've had a thought regarding this and if I can put it into sentences I may write it here over the weekend. It is regarding a solution that might help everyone.