William hill vs 888poker Is there a big difference?

• mestari000
      mestari000
      Bronze
      Hello.

i have started at william hill and i still playing there. So far i have played 14 000 hands with 25€ first deposit and going broke. winning rate is -8.5BB/100.
      Last year i commented the threat that tells what poker room suits you and one gentle man told 888poker would be the best for me but i haven't moved there yet.

My question is should i still move there? is there a big difference in difficulty level in these two rooms?

And what do you think about my win rate with 14k hands. can you say anything about it? :)
  • 6 replies
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I think its all much of a muchness tbh. You're going broke could be due to numerous factors (play bad / run bad / bad BRM / tilt) I would just give both sites a try at micro stakes or even play money just to see which software you prefer. I think if you're gonna put some volume in you don't want to be playing on a site that tilts you whether it be UI or player pools or spread of games etc.

Try before you buy, shop around.

My personal preference was 888 for cash. MTT's on both ipoker and 888 suck IMO, unless they've changed their structures for micro stakes. Want good MTT's then head for stars / FTP IMO

hth :f_drink:
    • mestari000
      mestari000
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answer, i'll check the 888 next :)

I think it's because of bad play. Iam playing in NL2 so the BRM is fine i presume. now i am using advanced open raising table and i have studied the 3 post-flop articles: i have initiative, villain have initiative and nobody have initiative. and some others like how to play draws and staff like that. I dont know the stats yet, but should i if playing at micros NL2?
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      You won't need a HUD just yet. It sounds like you are making good progress, just keep studying, posting hands. The main thing is that you are improving, soon those improvements will translate into $ made at the tables.

Once you are comfortable that you are playing a pretty solid game I would look into getting HM2 or PT4 for microstakes, but like I say its not a must.
    • tungng001
      tungng001
      Basic
      Hello.

i have started at william hill and i still playing there. So far i have played 14 000 hands with 25€ first deposit and going broke. winning rate is -8.5BB/100.
      Last year i commented the threat that tells what poker room suits you and one gentle man told 888poker would be the best for me but i haven't moved there yet.

My question is should i still move there? is there a big difference in difficulty level in these two rooms?

And what do you think about my win rate with 14k hands. can you say anything about it? :)
    • mestari000
      mestari000
      Bronze
      Thank you. yea im trying to study quickly for starting to make a profit. Actually i haven't post any hands yet but i will until i start again at 888. it seems like without a statistics program its too hard to post a hand from william hill. format is weird xml and hard to handle. i have tried like everything but nothing works.

Right now i have a plan to study until next month and then make a deposit to the 888. Is this good idea or should i just deposit now and start playing at the same time with study?
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Yeah I would definitely still play. You have to put theory into practice at some stage. Just make sure your bankroll is suitable for your limit I would recommend about 20-25 buy-ins for each limit until you feel more comfortable. I would really recommend watching w34z3ls walkthrough when you get a chance. Most of the content is silver.