Hello to everyone

• Aggrofiish
      Aggrofiish
      Basic
      Hi.
      Since 6 months ago i tried to take poker to another level and become a serious player (I learned the game in 2011). I play live but lately i´ve been focused in online game. I had bigs and loses and i was near to lost all my bankroll of 600$. Fortunately, i started all over with $99 in NL2 and i am over 700$ after 6 weeks of pain and ilusion. I can not tell if i am very good or bad, thats why i want to become part of a great community and start improving with friends that understand the game and the life style that it gives.

Thanks everybody.
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi Aggrofiish and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

You 7x your bankroll in 6 weeks playing NL2? I would say you're not too bad...:f_pleased: Are you still playing NL2 or have you moved up?

PokerStrategy has a great community and lots of tools to improve your game even more! There are strategy articles, videos, and free live coachings.

There are always different Promotions on the go. Signing up to a Poker Room through PokerStrategy allows you to start earning Strategy Points that will allow you to upgrade your status. Just 1 Strategy Point gives you Bronze for life, which allows you to post pics/graphs and message other members directly through the community tool.

Good luck to you in 2015!
    • Aggrofiish
      Aggrofiish
      Basic

I moved up to NL5, then NL 10 and now NL16. Here is where i am winning more. I also won like 70$ in tournaments and 160$ in a promotion because i was dealt hand millestone in pokerstars :D . But, yes, i think i am pretty good when i am in my A-game, jaja. Anyway, i can become a much better player and here i´ll find excellent help and tools
    • tungng001
      tungng001
      Basic
      thankks