which online site is better than other sites for new players ?

• lreedul123
      lreedul123
      Bronze
      hi guys please tll me which online poker room is good for new online players ? if u know please tell me and why ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Pokerstars and Full Tilt are the best poker sites that I have played on. Now I'm playing on 24hBet because of the 30% rakeback we get when we register through pokerstrategy but I don't like it so much. There is a lot of anonymous tables which I don't like and the auto top-up system is buggy. Choosing the best poker site for you depends on the game type, limits etc you are playing. You can post your question in this topic Choosing the right Poker Room for you! and someone more experienced will recommend you a good poker site.
    • dopeddrgn
      dopeddrgn
      Basic
      Started on stars, learned to play poker against some mean competition there. Now play both stars and 888, I am cleaning house at 888.
    • Post removed