neteller disable my account without reason please help me

• anand123
      anand123
      Basic
      hello i am using neteller since 5 month and there no issue for neteller even i am withdwal my fund tranfer to my friend and all..but suddle 7 jan they disable my account without reason and when i ask to suppor they wont reply me say email..but i did email as per neteller id but i wont reply since 1 week i am soo worrie about my money there its my hard work money as i am secure to neteller but they they wont help to enable my a.c even i wont do anythink wrong so why they disable please any one here please help me i am so frausted this all please
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey anand123,

This is indeed unfortunate but I fear there is little we can do to help you. All you can do is try to keep contacting Neteller.

Our skrill users get much quicker results by ringing them. Maybe ringing Neteller support may be quicker.

Hopefully someone from our community has had a similar problem and may have some advice for you.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • anand123
      anand123
      Basic
      hi Lazza61 very very thankyou for ur reply...yes i am alredy spoke them 30 times they support wont help me say just email memberenquiries@opticalpayment.com and i am also did email 20 times and i do my best as i can but there side nothing reply thats why i come here i see most of problem this form slove and i wish some one help me enable my account ..brother there my hard work money i secure to neteller but i didnot know why they disable ..even i verify my account alredy and i am withdwal 4 time to neteller last month ..now they disable without notice and nothing tell me..please anyone help me please
    • javiersuka
      javiersuka
      Basic
      Hi Anand. I also have an account with neteller which is 8-9 months old. May I know which Indian Bank card do you use to fund your account ? I use Union Bank card but for some reason if I make a 20 dollars deposit , the 20 dollars goes into my neteller account and another 20 dollars goes missing from bank account which doesnt reach neteller.

So I have to pay 40 dollars for depositing 20 dollars into my netelller account everytime and I am fed up with these high charges. Have you experienced any such problem , which card do you use and how are your charges ?
    • anand123
      anand123
      Basic
      hii javiersuka thankyou for ur reply but i am not funded my account i got money to my friend or company i am working them..but they feroz without reason but i still try to enable my account as i do best,,,what about ur account its disable or u used normal can u tell me
    • javiersuka
      javiersuka
      Basic
      Hi Anand.
      Maybe you have received amount in bulk from someone and even your account isnt completely verified which could be the reason why your account has been frozen. I am sure that once you upload your verification details , they will enable your account.

I read somewhere that you need to call Neteller at a Customer Care Number to enable your account. So do just that.

My account is running fine, though the maximum amount that I ever had it in was only 5000 rupees.
    • anand123
      anand123
      Basic
      hi brother thx for reply..my account fully verify and no issue since 5 month..suddle its happen many ppl and they try to do bad but i alredy spoke many ppl sure someone help me get out my money,,,
    • Sourabh1995
      Sourabh1995
      Basic
      Hi bro,anand i have similar kind of problem. Can you tell me did you get any solution to this problem.
      Please BroTher