elephant 0.65 - everest preffered seat

• kik777
      kik777
      Silver
      Sometimes the stats on everest are not at the correct place, probably due to the preffered seat system of everest.

It's quite annoying to look at your right to see the stats of the man on your left side.

I do not find any options in elephant concerning preffered seat. How can I solve this?
  • 6 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Yeah we aware of that problem, but at the hud you can assume the correct seat for every table at once. Thats the easiest way atm but we will implement an easier way of doing that.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by galam
      Yeah we aware of that problem, but at the hud you can assume the correct seat for every table at once. Thats the easiest way atm but we will implement an easier way of doing that.
      On Stars, I have to manually tell Elephant where I am and then rotate stats for each table. If I let Elephant "do changes for all tables" it messes up my other tables.
      Please tell me if I'm doing it wrong.
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      I know of no other way than table by table.

Gnostradamus
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by galam
      On Stars, I have to manually tell Elephant where I am and then rotate stats for each table. If I let Elephant "do changes for all tables" it messes up my other tables.
      Please tell me if I'm doing it wrong.
      Please use the option: "Do actions for all tables" and then use "Change position" to make sure, that its done on every table. That should be a lot easier.
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      I may be mistaken, but one's starting position is often different at each table. When one sits at a table, one might have the position at the top on one table and on the left on another table. When the table shifts you to your preferred position on one table it might shift you four positions counter clockwise, while on another table you are shifted one seat clockwise.

So to use the "Do actions for all tables" will not solve the problem as each table must be shifted individually due to the fact that one's starting seat is different at each table.

Or am I wrong?

Gnostradamus
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gnostradamus
      I may be mistaken, but one's starting position is often different at each table. When one sits at a table, one might have the position at the top on one table and on the left on another table. When the table shifts you to your preferred position on one table it might shift you four positions counter clockwise, while on another table you are shifted one seat clockwise.

So to use the "Do actions for all tables" will not solve the problem as each table must be shifted individually due to the fact that one's starting seat is different at each table.

Or am I wrong?

Gnostradamus

I think you are right since I have to do it for each table manually.