Where to go?

• gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i have been playing on titan ever since i joined pokerstrategy but i don't like the software or bonuses, points or anything on there so i decided to move, only problem is i don't know which site is best and i have read all of the forums for the partner site's but im still unsure. I play NL5 FR BSS.

I have tracked accounts on titan, everest and Interpoker.
      I have accounts on partypoker, full tilt, pokerstars, 888.com, pokerheaven and maybe one or 2 more that i have forgot about before i joined ps which are not tracked.

At the moment i'm playing on party because i just cleared the deposit bonus and because of tilt and bad brm because of tilt i have no money left on titan, so i'm not getting any ps points which i want to change asap, i will be bronze next month :( I emailed party when i had a play money account to close it so i could open up a new account through ps but they wouldn't take my emails, seems they only want to hear from you once you have deposited, all i got was an email on deposit offers everytime. So anyway i did and cleared the bonus while i was waiting and now they say they wont delete my account even though in the T&C's it says you can so i can't make a new party account through ps which is what i wanted to do.

So my main question is should i go to Inter, everest or another one of the sites through ps? any feed back from bss members would be even better, thanks in advance
  • 2 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      i'd take everest. They are so fishy ;-) Inter is great for the rackback. Someday i'll try it but i'm clearing bonus now on mansion so... i think you can open on one first and play enought to clear the new account bonus and then move to the other and clera bonus there. You'll have enought information by then to make a solid choice. But everest ROCKS between 19h and 24h GMT!!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Gaz639

You should move to a site that you haven't been to yet. So you can get the first depositors bonus. How about cake poker. You can get a 100% up to $500 bonus on there.

You could go back to everest but you won't get no bonus when you deposit since you have already been there. Maybe you could ask them for some type of reload bonus. And I hear that inter is moving to the boss media network sometime this month. I would wait on that site to see what types of changes are made with that site if any.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Best regards,

Matt.