What is the best open raise size in Zoom poker? (speed-poker)

• danwan
      What is the best open raise size in Zoom poker? (speed-poker)
      Some people recomend opening UTG:4x, MP:3,5x, CO:3x, BU:2,5x and SB:3x. Others recomend 3x from all positions except for the Button where 2,5 or 2x is standard.
      I usually open 3x UTG and MP and 2.5 or 2.2 from CO and Button.
      If i have fish behind me i open 3 or 3,5x from all positons with my valuehands and smaller with my drawinghands. What is your thinking about this?
  • 2 replies
    • Alleen86
      Hi, danwan! For quite a time I was openning 3x from all positions except BTN, where I was openning 2,3x. After watching some videos of micro-stakes experts, I started to open UTG and MP 3x, CO and SB 2,5x and BTN 2,1x (to be just slightly over minraise, but you could obviously just minraise). From my experience, the second sizings are quite better because I noticed that blinds are folding the same as they were before and the BTN's are not more aggressive vs my CO than they were before, so I'm giving myself better pot odds (with open raises and when facing 3bets), which makes that play more profitable in the end.
    • Rihard4a
      Always will depend on people behind. No standard open-size in any position.