[NL20-NL50] NK25 SH AQs 3bet pot, low board facing donk

• texbball33
      texbball33
      Bronze
      Villain is playing 54/29/1.6, 83% donk flop for 31 hands.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - http://www.flo pturnriver.com/reviews/Online-Poker-PokerStars.php#converter Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($5.50)
      UTG ($28.50)
      MP ($15.80)
      CO ($17.25)
      Hero (Button) ($26.20)
      SB ($10.25)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, Q
      1 fold, MP raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, MP calls $2

Flop: ($6.35) 9, 2, 7 (2 players)
      MP bets $2, Hero ?,

What should I do here? f, r/f, c/see turn, if raise how much?
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hm, against this guy, it would be interesting to know is calling tendecies against a raise and his wtsd. Without further indormations I prefer to fold, because even if your A high is good, the board is o ugly that any turn could kill your equity.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • texbball33
      texbball33
      Bronze
      There seem to be a few of these idiots at these levels, so I want your opinion on them. His WTSD was only 21% and W$SD was 67% through 31 hands. He plays every hand, but seems to be a maniac when he hits something. when you're playing 54% of your hands, which means you're calling alot preflop, but your overall AF is 1.6, then you must be pretty aggressive when you hit, right? I read something on 2+2 a while back that there are these lag's at the higher limits that play every hand but get super aggro when they have something and stack TAG's that think they're idiots. Is that what's going on here? how would you exploit this? Is the donk bet an attempt to exploit a TAG's FE, or just a warning that he has a hand?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Well, on this limit, there are no good lags. If he donks nearly every flop and doesn't have to mean anything. I adapt by calling lighter. Calling middle and bottom pairs and sometimes even A high if the board is ok to do so. Also you can raise lighter. Top pair weak kicker is good enough to do so.