PT4 vs PS

• Drakona32
      Drakona32
      Gold
      Yesterday i play 4 hours,then reset my pc and after that Pokerstars was reset to deffault options and Pokertracker 4 say-Pokerstars does not appear to be instaled.I make all hand history options in PS and cont play today with Pokertracker Get Hands while playing ON and for 2 MTT there is only 4 hands imported in View Todays hands window,most of the time there is no HUD or it show only 1 hand statistics.Where is the problem and how can i fix it?
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your thread to PokerTracker forum.
      This way you get faster feedback of PokerTracker users and support.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Drakona32
      Yesterday i play 4 hours,then reset my pc and after that Pokerstars was reset to deffault options and Pokertracker 4 say-Pokerstars does not appear to be instaled.I make all hand history options in PS and cont play today with Pokertracker Get Hands while playing ON and for 2 MTT there is only 4 hands imported in View Todays hands window,most of the time there is no HUD or it show only 1 hand statistics.Where is the problem and how can i fix it?

Please visit our website, select Support > Contact us to create a support ticket. You will need to include the PokerTracker4.log and pokertrackerhud4.log files from the session where you played so we can review what is occurring - unfortunately your description was hard to understand but the logs will help us figure it out.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.