Graphic analysis

• Aggrofiish
      Aggrofiish
      Basic
      Hi everyone:

As i wrote in my introductory post, since 6 moths ago I tried to become a serious poker player. I play more live poker, but i´ve been trying online games also. At the beginning i was been very irregular and almost ended up losing my 600$. Last month i started all over from NL2 and i´ve been doing better. I had $99 and i am now with 720$ (but i won 168$ in a millestone hand - pokerstars promotion). I am now playing NL16 in 8-10 tables. The reason of my post is that I have some doubts about my graphics and how can i interpret it. I know i have improved my red line, but my blue line should grow more (the problem here are some difficult but bad calls, specially preflop with QQ, and some others with strong hands like trips or flushes but feeling the villain was strongers). But my principal doubt is about the EV line. I know what it means, but i do not know if it should be near the blue or the green line. In my case, i can be running bad or normal depending of that. I am attaching my graph so you can see it and tell me what you know

Thanks

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34g6cz8&s=8

• 3 replies
    • Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Aggrofish,

You are limited in displaying graphs in your posts by basic status. Taking advantage of a free money offer will allow you to display graphs directly in your posts. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Also it is no longer necessary to upload to an image hosting site. You can simply drag and drop straight from your PC .

Regards

Laz
    • Aggrofiish
      Aggrofiish
      Basic
      Thank you so much, friend. I´ll follow your advice