I really don't like the fact that my feedback treat was removed/moved to archives!

• 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey imfar,

As stated in iSoOwnYou's original thread, we can't allow discussions of that nature to run here in EN because of the diverse nature of our members.

I agree that parts of my post were out of line, which is why all have been removed. If I have offended anyone, then I sincerely apologise. :sorry:

Regards

Laz
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Amen, leave the religious, political and serious real life discussions where they belong. (the comment section of youtube videos).
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      There was treats and I missed them???!!!
    • imfar
      imfar
      Silver
      Sorry Laz, I would normally let it go, but I am very sensitive in this fielt and I have to poit out something.

I'm afraid that you don't really understand this case. Not only how wrong you are with your judgment, how inappropriate was it to post it as a admin and how bad it looks to close such topic right after posting in it. And again just closing it, with little information like "we can't allow discussions of that nature to run here" would look much, much better. And I wouldn't bother to comment it, although I don't quite agree with it.

Just to give a safe example: it's like having a football discussion and someone says that Chelsea is much better team than Arsenal, because they are blue which is a better colour, and also the whole team of Arsenal has a bad breath, but we can't discuss it here because we have supporters of many different football clubs at the forum. Treat closed.

I think I've made my point now.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey imfar,

I'm sure you'll be interested to know that we have re-opened the original discussion thread at Charlie Hebdo Standing Firm .

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed