Hi there !!!

• garrrdah
      garrrdah
      Basic
      Im new to this site, but not new to poker :f_love: ,
      I signed up through a friend here because he was after me to get the free bonus and have some fun.
      I mostly play live home games and internet poker is new for me, any suggestions on how to utilize this site to the fullest will be helpful.
      I know my post is :f_zZz: :f_zZz: :f_zZz: haha but I wanna know if there are more players here from my country Pakistan.
      Good luck to you all :f_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hello garrrdah and welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :)

Since you have now just basic status, check our free money offers and take advantage for one them. When you have done that you will earn lifetime bronze status which will open more videos and articles available to you. It also allows you to post images on forum etc. Of course you can also buy status but since you new to online poker I would recommend to do the first one to get some free money to start with.

There are at least couple ways to try find other members from your country. Add your self to our member map so other members can see where you are from and also to see if there is other members near you. Also check our International Meeting Place where you can create a thread if there is not yet anyone looking members from your area.

Have you thought yet what games you are going to try online?

Best of luck to your online career and feel free to ask if anything comes up to your mind. :f_thumbsup:
    • garrrdah
      garrrdah
      Basic
      hey there ! thanks for the warm welcome, seems they require me to upload my photo ID, when I click on alternative ways it doesnt show any :f_eek: any guidance there ? Im not uploading my credentials anywhere on the internet, too superstitious lol !
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by garrrdah
      hey there ! thanks for the warm welcome, seems they require me to upload my photo ID, when I click on alternative ways it doesnt show any :f_eek: any guidance there ? Im not uploading my credentials anywhere on the internet, too superstitious lol !
      It`s not unusual if poker room is asking some proofs of your identity. If you don`t send it they won`t let you play. It`s really for your and other players own safety when they are checking IDs. That is how poker rooms make sure that there is no cheating happening. :)
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by garrrdah
      Im new to this site, but not new to poker :f_love: ,
      I signed up through a friend here because he was after me to get the free bonus and have some fun.
      I mostly play live home games and internet poker is new for me, any suggestions on how to utilize this site to the fullest will be helpful.
      I know my post is :f_zZz: :f_zZz: :f_zZz: haha but I wanna know if there are more players here from my country Pakistan.
      Good luck to you all :f_cool:
      Welcome to PokerStrategy lad, I can guarantee you will learn how to win here.

Best of luck at the tables.
    • meilmut
      meilmut
      Bronze
      Hi, garrrdah

Have a nice game :)
    • marecrocop
      marecrocop
      Bronze
      Hi. Good luck at the tables. :f_drink: