PokerStrategy team

• Honda70
      Honda70
      Bronze
      hello,any1 can help me to fix : We could not transfer your free poker money to your William Hill account because the William Hill username you entered on our website is incorrect.
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Honda70,

Did you go back to this page and enter your William Hill username.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Honda70
      Honda70
      Bronze
      sure is fine, but all the time I get a message : Hi Honda70, We could not transfer your free poker money to your William Hill account because the William Hill username you entered on our website is incorrect.
      Please enter your correct William Hill username in our registration instructions and we'll try to transfer the money again:
      Correct the username ›
      You should have received an email from William Hill with your username. Please pay attention to upper and lower case letters.
      I do not know what to do ... I write very correct username is somewhere a mistake and I do not know ?
    • Honda70
      Honda70
      Bronze
      you can hellp me to fix ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Honda70,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team. They should be able to see the problem. :f_thumbsup:

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Let us know how it goes

Laz
    • Honda70
      Honda70
      Bronze
      not found : Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.
      hmmm
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Honda70,

Click the link in my previous post and scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see this:

When you click the + sign it will expand to this:

Fill in the details and press send. :)

Regards

Laz
    • Honda70
      Honda70
      Bronze
      thx a lot