newstarter

• Toni2Maroni
      Toni2Maroni
      Basic
      Hi,

is it possible to transfer the starting money to a still existing pokerroom like pokerstars? Because I'm playing there for awhile and do not want to change.

Thx and Regards

Tino
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Toni2Maroni

Welcome to PokerStrategy forum.

I’m afraid that’s not possible, because you can’t receive free money on PokerStars at all.
      You can make a first deposit of at least $20 with bonus code FREE20 you get after less than 2 days $20 extra. That is a promo of PokerStars.

If you want free poker money you can check this link. Than you need to make a new account on a room you didn’t register before.

Hope this will help you and if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Toni2Maroni
      Toni2Maroni
      Basic
      ok, thx a lot. Besides this money I can push my profil state (bronze, silver a.s.o) with my existing pokerstars account?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Toni2Maroni,

Unfortunately no. You can only earn StrategyPoints by playing on a room where your account was created through our download links.

You can do this by taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Signing up and depositing on one of our partner rooms can earn you between 100 (Instant Silver) and 500 (Instant Gold) SPs depending on room.

Alternately, you can buy a points package from our points shop.

Regards

Laz