Need some info about fast fold poker format here at FT + about clearing first deposit bonus

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hello, everyone !

I am completely new at Full Tilt, and was wondering whether to try and use their first deposit bonus. But first, I need to have some questions answered before I can make that decision. So to all of You, that have been playing at Full Tilt [and maybe still are] - maybe You can help me a little here. :f_rolleyes:

My questions would be as follows:
      1. How is the traffic at 6-max fast fold poker there ? Respectively at NL10, NL25 [or NL20? NL16?] and NL50 ?
      2. How many max tables at default you are allowed to play simultaneously with fast fold format ?
      3. How easily/quickly are Full Tilt POINTS generated ? The answer to this question, I guess, best should be given in a some kind of an example, like: is 300-400 Full-Tilt-Points per day are manageable to earn, or ... ? Let's say, assuming there is enough traffic, I want to play 6 tables of fast fold poker, and I manage to collect 1.000 hands per hour, on average. How many points, ON AVERAGE, and as a VERY ROUGH estimate/prediction that would equal to @NL10; @NL25; etc. ?

Any answers/advices on these questions would be very very helpful ! :f_drink:
  • 9 replies
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hello ? :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wicKeD,

I'll have a look and see what I can find out for you. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      I'll have a look and see what I can find out for you. :f_thumbsup:
      MUCH appreciated ! Thanks ! :f_drink:
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      For the moment theres NL5-143/ NL10 - 149 and NL25 -103 players. The slowest hour of the day I believe its about a third of that. But the good thing there is that they have "Happy Hour" where you get the double amount of FTP

Until 1 feb they have something called gold rush and you get some sort of random winnings where you get a nice price. Mostly it is tickets to freerolls but I got a couple of tickets to something similar to spin&go and one price was 100 FTP.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hey, Svinhugg ! :) Thanks for the info ! I guess the traffic isn't that bad, is it ? :) But how about collecting those FTP's ? Regarding my 3rd question :)

Originally posted by wlcKeD
      3. How easily/quickly are Full Tilt POINTS generated ? The answer to this question, I guess, best should be given in a some kind of an example, like: is 300-400 Full-Tilt-Points per day are manageable to earn, or ... ? Let's say, assuming there is enough traffic, I want to play 6 tables of fast fold poker, and I manage to collect 1.000 hands per hour, on average. How many points, ON AVERAGE, and as a VERY ROUGH estimate/prediction that would equal to @NL10; @NL25; etc. ?
      What could you say about that ? :)

And also - how many max tables at default you are allowed to play simultaneously with fast fold format ? :)
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I gave a bit misleading answer. When you clear bonuses you only can use the actual FTP - any point boosters only builds up your heap for other use.

I have been on Full tilt for 10 days now. I mostly play at NL2. I deposited 100$ and the bonus is paid of in 10$ chunks. My main goal isnt to clear of the bonus but to gain enough strategy points to keep my gold status without loosing money. That just took a few days with all those boosters so now Im actually going to clear of so much bonus as possible without loosing money :)

I have played something like 8500 hands in twenty hours and cleared of 140 FTPs of the bonus. Thats mostly on 2 Rush tables, part of the time 1 table. As I see there are a copule of players doing 4 tables so I guess thats the maximum allowed.

Hope that you can draw some conclusion out of that. Read the part on the EDGE-program on their site too.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hey, Svinhugg, thanks for very comprehensive answer ! :f_drink:

But still would be interesting to know a little more plausible estimation on how many FTP's on average one can collect playing 4-rush-tables at NL10 and NL25 ... :f_rolleyes:
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Just for fun I tried to play 4 tables at NL2. There is no problem to play 1000 hands/h the gameplay is fast and smooth. And I'm 59 years old so you should have no problem to add some hands to that. And at NL2 that makes something like 15 FTPs/h. Just multiplying would give 75 FTPs/h on NL10 and 225 FTPs/h on NL25. But you have to concider that gameplay can get slower at periods cause of that it takes time to fill up tables. And your playing style will affect how much FTPs you make. And furthermore FTPs is calculated by the rake you pay and that changes when you go up in levels. But the above numbers is the closest I can guess. Give or take 50% :)
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Wow, nice ! An AWESOME answer, sir !! :f_drink: Just as I wanted. :f_love: Thank You very much !