This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Skrill withdrawal delay

• alexhava
      alexhava
      Basic
      Hi all, I recently (Jan,2) did a withdrawal from my skrill account and still no income to my bank account. It was smoothly during 4 years and took 7 days max. I checked my setting all is verified, no limits or so. Does somebody know what happens with Skrill?
  • 3 replies
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Aaaaaa please keep me updated on this, i used skrill for withdraws in the last few million years.
      Lately their costumer service started to disappear and now i have to read this.
      My last skrill cashout was in mid december, was processed in normal few business days.
      I am scared cos same thing happened with cakepoker costumer service, before they decided not to pay any cashouts and sit on my money.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey alexhava,

Wecome to PokerStrategy.com :)

You'll definitely need to contact their support. I have requested and received a bank transfer from skrill since as per screenshots below.

Have you tried phoning them? We have had quite a few success stories where a simple phone call has solved the problem there and then. :f_grin:

While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Post removed