From limit to no limit

• Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I would like to know If I should switch to NL. The problem is that when playing FL I generally forgot how to play NL and when playing some tournaments it goes worst then before I started FL game. I am not comfortable with bet sizes and so on...

I would like to ask you If I should use the bronze FL chart when playing. I found that handrange relatively usefull. Is it good or I should play another hands preflop in NL.

First I started to play I said to myselve why not to play every two suited cards If my revard when flopping (turning, rivering) flush should be enormous in comparsion with FL. But the recommendations for NL are even more restrictive...
  • 1 reply
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      For one, I don't think you should switch to NL because of tournaments. I think I'm playing better in tournaments since I've switched to FL, so I don't think that really matters.

If you do choose to switch over, you'll need to read the NL articles, and the charts that go with it.

On the suited cards: if you flop a flushdraw in limit, you'll very likely see a rivercard since you'll be getting the right price to draw. In NL you'll not get the right price to draw very often, so the value of suited cards goes down, plus the fact that people don't make calldowns that much if you hit your draw.