This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

StrategyPoints from PokerStars

• XicsX
      XicsX
      Bronze
      Hello,
      i am not new on this site, i found it a couple of years ago when i started playing online poker. Back then i also received the free money and a couple of strategy points from playing at Fulltiltpoker. I took a kinda long brake from online poker and now i decided to start playing again, this time at Pokerstars. My problem is that i made a new account without puting in the marketing code required to receive the Strategypoints (i just didn't knew this is needed). I also made a 300 Euros deposit. Now i would like to know if it is possible to receive Strategypoints on that account or i would have to open a new account with the marketing code ? I hope there is something that can be done because the second choice seems kinda stupid and i enjoy this site and would like to keep learning from your articles but for that i need to unlock the advanced ones too. Just want to know if i can learn more from your experts or i should try to find other sources...

Thank you very much,
      iCorlan
  • 2 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Nothing can be done now. You will not receive any points as you didn't use the code. And you cannot make another account, if you do you would break T&C of PokerStars and they will close down your account.
    • Bonbay
      Bonbay
      Bronze
      i dont know what to do anymore. i looked like all bigstack sixmax videos hundred times up to gold status. ill never reach platinum or higher because i change poker room to PokerStars (i think that i dont go there whit pokerstrategy many years ago). I hate my previous site PKR and have to stop playing there. sorry about my english ( it sucks) ps. ilove zoom :)