This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Win up to $1,000 with "Ultimate Challenges" at PokerStars

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Bronze

PokerStars is giving you the chance to win big without a deposit this week, but to claim your prize you have to complete an "Ultimate Challenge".

If you manage to do so you'll earn a cash reward of at least $10, but it could be as much as $1,000.

Be warned though, these challenges make the January Daily Challenges look as easy as getting under Phil Hellmuth's skin!

How do I claim my cash reward?

Just follow these simple steps:

Opt-in using the star code "ULTIMATE" before January 23 at 23:59 ET
      • Once the code is processed, you'll see a pop-up in the client explaining your challenge and how many VPPs you need to generate to earn your cash reward
      • Track your progress in the Cashier under "My Bonus Status" in the PokerStars desktop client, you'll have 30 days to complete the challenge
      • Each player will be given a cash reward of $10 up to $1,000 depending on their best performing month collecting VPPs in 2014 (once their challenge is complete)

Using Star Codes

Desktop client users: Log-in and click ‘Tools’ on the right-hand panel. Click ‘Star Code’ and input the Star Code.

iOS device users: Log-in to the mobile app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of the screen. Under the ‘Account’ option, choose ‘Enter Star Code’ and enter the Star Code.

Android™ device users: Log-in to the mobile app and access the extended menu. Choose ‘More’ > ‘Settings & Tools’ > ‘Account’, and enter the Star Code.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies