Win up to $1,000 with "Ultimate Challenges" at PokerStars

• JoshLogan

PokerStars is giving you the chance to win big without a deposit this week, but to claim your prize you have to complete an "Ultimate Challenge".

If you manage to do so you'll earn a cash reward of at least $10, but it could be as much as $1,000.

Be warned though, these challenges make the January Daily Challenges look as easy as getting under Phil Hellmuth's skin!

How do I claim my cash reward?

Just follow these simple steps:

Opt-in using the star code "ULTIMATE" before January 23 at 23:59 ET
      • Once the code is processed, you'll see a pop-up in the client explaining your challenge and how many VPPs you need to generate to earn your cash reward
      • Track your progress in the Cashier under "My Bonus Status" in the PokerStars desktop client, you'll have 30 days to complete the challenge
      • Each player will be given a cash reward of $10 up to $1,000 depending on their best performing month collecting VPPs in 2014 (once their challenge is complete)

Using Star Codes

Desktop client users: Log-in and click ‘Tools’ on the right-hand panel. Click ‘Star Code’ and input the Star Code.

iOS device users: Log-in to the mobile app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of the screen. Under the ‘Account’ option, choose ‘Enter Star Code’ and enter the Star Code.

Android™ device users: Log-in to the mobile app and access the extended menu. Choose ‘More’ > ‘Settings & Tools’ > ‘Account’, and enter the Star Code.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies