holdem manager pc and laptop

• CustardKid
      CustardKid
      Bronze
      hello,

I am currently playing on my pc but I also play on my laptop. I was wondering if there is anyway of getting all the hands ive played and putting them on my laptop and vise versa?

thanks
  • 9 replies
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      You could use the HMsync function or manually exporting/importing hands. But it is time-consuming. But it could be a good idea to automatic sync for the future.

The sync is up in the menu and the maual you choose your player -> Reports -> Sessions
      then mark the sessions you want to export - if you right-click you get a menu where you can "select all".
      Then on hands you take the dropdown menu where it says "last 250" and change to "all hands".
      select all with Ctrl + A and when all are marked you right-click on one and choose "save to hard drive" where you preferably choose to save it to a USB-memory and then plug it in and import it on the other computer.

It sounds kinda messy but I havent find an easier way.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      yes you can either use HM cloud and it stores your hands in a central database, or as you already have a database you can copy your database to your laptop - but this isn't ideal as they wont be linked up so hands you play on either will be in separate databases. You have to have HEM cloud i think to have them all synched up
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Sync doesn't work well for some handtypes and large databases and it is no longer supported because the new HM Cloud version will replace it.
      You can give it a try and see how it works for you.
      But the best is always to copy the original handhistories to both computers and import them manually. You find them under c:\hm2archive so there is no need to export hands.
    • CustardKid
      CustardKid
      Bronze
      thanks im using hm cloud but it hasn't got all my hands its only put half the hands on cloud I had like 100k but on cloud its like 50k, can anybody explain this please?
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your thread to the holdem manager board, because it fits better there.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You are talking about the separate HM Cloud Beta?
      Please send your problem report to our support or post in the beta forum: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm-cloud-general-support/